Corruption Mapping –
How to make a Corruption Map:
1. Define the issue as publicly stated.
2. Define the ACTUAL issue behind-the-scenes.
3. List the beneficiaries.
4. List their profit potentials for that issue.
5. List how much they spent on lobbying (AKA Bribes) in the last 3 years.
1. Iraq human rights
2. Controlling oil fields
3. Halliburton, Boeing, GM, UTC, etc.
4. $180 Billion
5. $90 Million
Now you try making a few for the car money….
try Using terms like: Market control, monopoly, kickback, rigging, etc.
You can pretty much figure it all out by looking at who had to quit their jobs in DC between 2008 and today…