Steven Chu and the Big Screw!
1. All of the people that nominated Steven Chu were Silicon Valley VC relations.
2. All of the people Steven Chu gave money to at DOE were the same Silicon Valley VC relations.
3. All of the applicants cut out of the DOE money were competitors of the Silicon Valley VC relations.
4. All of the things Steven Chu said he didn’t like, while at DOE, were things that competed with the Silicon Valley VC’s.
5. Now Steven Chu is back in Silicon Valley working with the Silicon Valley VC relations and his investments are tied to theirs.
R.- LA Times
CONNECTING THE DOTS AND “INCENTIVES”
WHITE HOUSE STAFF-OF-SIX:
KICKBACKS OFFERED TO INVESTORS:
DOE CAR FUNDING BENEFITING INVESTORS:
SPECIAL TAX INCENTIVES BENEFITING GOOGLE INVESTORS:
SPECIAL PATENT LAWS BENEFITING GOOGLE INVESTORS:
CHEAP FUEL FOR THE INVESTORS JETS :
REDUCED SLAP ON WRIST PRIVACY INVESTIGATION PENALTIES BENEFITING INVESTORS COMPANIES:
INVESTORS WHO STAFF-OF-SIX MET, AND COORDINATED WITH, WHO BENEFITED:
Kleiner Perkins Lead Partners
Sequioa Capital Lead Partners
TOTAL KNOWN PAYMENTS BY INVESTORS IN OUTSIDE, BUT ALIGNED, LOBBY AND ELECTION CAMPAIGNS AND SEARCH ENGINE MANIPULATIONS AT REQUEST OF STAFF-OF-SIX:
Over $200 Million
TOTAL INTENDED PROFITS BY INVESTORS FROM KICKBACKS (AKA “INCENTIVES”):
Over $900 BILLION in market exclusivity, tax reductions, monopoly settings, penalty reductions, fee waivers and exclusive contracts. More than this amount may have already been received by “investors” from these arrangements.
Complied by T.H., C.D., A.M.- Washing Post, LA Times stringers
Data confirmed by public records, FOIA data, Facility access logs, IRS data, SEC data, agency investigation documents. This data is available for any American to look up, and request, and validate on their own.
By controlling the majority of the internet traffic and searches, Google was able to control the outcome of PERCEPTIONS of certain companies, candidates and policy issues by placing the more negative results of things their investors didn’t like (See “Santorum”) at the top of search results. This allowed for control of stock market results via fixed perceptions (See “Telsa”) and the control of election results via targeted perceptions per region. In some areas, manipulating the stock market is considered illegal. It is absolutely false that Google search results are arbitrary. If that was true, Google Adwords and thousands of search manipulation services would not exist. These investors plowed tens of millions of dollars into Google in order to control public opinion. “Don’t be evil”, indeed.
T- Senior Aid for a Senator- DC