Consumer Safety Cover-up- The Tesla Motors Scandal
Public officials have been intentionally covering up a safety issue, reported to them, by multiple parties, in writing, as early as 2008, that has cost American lives, destroyed homes and introduced cancer and fetal damaging vapors into the environment.
The facts upon which these statements are based are proven by tens of thousands of published news stories, which document these incidents actually occurring, and, ironically, on published state, and federal reports, documenting credible findings which prove that these horrific safety incidents have occurred, and will continue to occur.
While these dangers are even more profoundly documented than the GM ignition switch disaster and the Takata air bag crisis, and far earlier, nothing has been done about the danger, aside from having Google remove all references to it on the Internet.
Why is this being covered up?
What sort of malfeasance would incite public officials to hide the facts about such an epic public danger?
It turns out that Senators, and their families, ie: Feinstein, Reid, etc. covertly own stock and business interests in the companies that are creating the death, toxicity and destruction.
It turns out that current, and former White House staff, ie: Gibbs, Axelrod, Plouffe, Eric Holder, etc. covertly own stock and business interests in the companies that are creating the death, toxicity and destruction.
It turns out that Department of Energy leaders including Steven Chu and his staff, not only own stock and business interests in the companies that are creating the death, toxicity and destruction; they also help run those companies.
It turns out that State of California officials, including Tax and Controller officials, gave money to the companies that are creating the death, toxicity and destruction; and then helped take campaign funds in, from those companies, for themselves and their bosses.
It turns out that the Silicon Valley campaign manipulators who gave money to all of the above, including John Doerr, Eric Schmidt, Steve Jurvetson, etc. own parts, or all, of the companies that are creating the death, toxicity and destruction.
The facts are obvious: Idiotic self-centered greed, by public officials, created a threat to public safety by placing personal profiteering over consumer welfare.
This is a demand for justice and protection, on behalf of the public. It is unconscionable that American, and international, voters and consumers should have their lives, homes and health put at such risk by the wanton greed of out-of-control public servants.
The related 300+ page documentation report, (Federal Demand Report Re: Tesla Motors 2.1 .pdf) associated with this call for justice and consumer protection reveals, in stunning detail, the vast number of highly documented incidents, reports, lab tests and expert studies that prove that Tesla Motors is, not only, a scam; but a severe public safety hazard that has been systematically covered up by corrupt politicians.
The facts are clear.
The following facts are now documented in numerous broadcast, and published, news reports; federal reports, university studies and investigation field reports. The FBI, GAO, NHTSA, SEC and Congressional authorities have now received all of the confirming evidence, in writing:
- Tesla Motors batteries were promoted by those who wished to exploit the Afghanistan War for personal profit by controlling the Afghan lithium mining fields
- Tesla Motors batteries blow up on their own
- Tesla Motors batteries blow up when they get wet
- Tesla Motors batteries fires cannot be put out by any common fire-fighting resources
- Tesla Motors batteries set themselves on fire
- Per MSDS documents, Tesla Motors batteries emit cancer-causing vapors when they burn
- Tesla Motors Vehicles toxicity poison bystanders, nearby vehicular passengers, airline passengers in planes carrying said batteries in their holds, and environments where such incidents occur
- Fires in Tesla Motors vehicles turn the entire car into a slag pile of melted metal and plastic and turn the bodies, inside the Tesla, into “unrecognizable lumps”
- Tesla Motors batteries blow up when bumped by the same level of car incident that would, otherwise, only dent a normal car bumper
- In an accident, when a Tesla rolls over, molten metal and plastic can drip on and burn the occupants alive
- Per MSDS documents, Tesla Motors batteries emit brain damaging chemicals when they burn
- Per MSDS documents, Tesla Motors batteries emit chemicals, burning, or not, that can damage an unborn fetus
- Per MSDS documents, Tesla Motors batteries emit chemicals that can cause lung damage
- Per MSDS documents, Tesla Motors batteries emit chemicals that can cause liver damage
- Per published lawsuits and news reports, the factories that make Tesla Motors batteries have been charged with the deaths, and potentially fatal illness, of over 1000 workers and the poisoning of nearby towns
- Panasonic, Tesla’s battery partner, has been charged with corruption, toxic poisoning, dumping and price fixing by, at least, two different nations, including the U.S.
- Tesla Motors batteries become even more dangerous over time, particularly when tasked by electric transportation systems like Hover-boards and Tesla’s.
- Tesla Motors batteries were never designed to be used in automobiles. Tesla used non-automotive batteries in one of the most dangerous configurations possible
- Tesla Motors occupants experience higher EMF radiation exposure than gasoline vehicle occupants
- Elon Musk’s Space X vehicles and Tesla Motors vehicles have both had a higher-than-average number of explosions. This has caused outside experts to doubt Musk’s ability to place safety considerations over his need for hyped-up PR
- Leaked Sandia National Labs and FAA research videos dramatically demonstrate the unstoppable, horrific, “re-percussive accelerating domino-effect” explosive fire effect of the Tesla Motors batteries
- Tesla’s own “Superchargers” and home 3-prong chargers have set Tesla’s, homes and businesses on fire
- Consumer rights groups contacted Erick Strickland, the head of the NHTSA, and charged him with a cover-up. He quit days later. The NHTSA then issued a safety investigation request to Tesla Motors, which would have more publicly exposed these dangers, but the safety investigation was never under-taken due to White House requests and lobbyist bribes, from Tesla, which got the investigation shut down
- NEPA regulations for the Tesla NUMMI factory in California and the Nevada Tesla “Gigafactory” have been violated relative to environmental safety standards
- Tesla Motors vehicles are not “Factory Built” “like Ford” builds cars, as Tesla professes. They are hand built in small volumes and subjected to numerous defects. Blogs have documented hundreds of defects, as listed by Tesla owners. Tesla has lost at least one LEMON CAR LAWSUIT for defective manufacturing
- Tesla’s “showrooms” are often “pop-up” retail storefronts that are in tight-proximity retail centers, putting it’s neighbors at risk of total loss from fire damage
- Tesla Motors vehicles have been hacked and taken over. Their doors, steering, listening devices and navigation have been taken over by outside parties. Multiple Tesla have suddenly swerved off the road, over cliffs and into other vehicles, killing bystanders and Tesla drivers
- Three Tesla top engineers and two competing senior executives, all of whom had whistle-blown on Tesla, who were in perfect health one day, suddenly died mysteriously the next day
- Multiple employees, founders, investors, marital partners, suppliers and others have sued Tesla Motors, and/or it’s senior executives for fraud
- The above, and over 30 additional safety issues with Tesla Motors vehicles, have been documented, yet investigations have been covered up, and/or manipulated by public officials with a financial and political investment in Tesla Motors and lithium ion batteries. This level of cover-up is said to be a felony-level crime
Not all public officials have been implicated. Senator Chuck Schumer once publicly called for a safety review of lithium ion batteries but was shouted down by his peers. The public is encouraged to seek out public officials who will take action, on behalf of the public. The public is also encouraged to sue Tesla Motors in order to call attention to these outrages.
Members of the public are taking this news article to staff at Tesla show-rooms, and factories, world-wide, as well as the landlords, adjacent retail merchants and each of their insurance companies, globally. It is hoped that all adjacent parties will adjust their insurance coverage, accordingly, relative to these now, widely documented, issues.
At a point where the voting public have told leading polls (including Gallop, etc.) that they have the lowest trust in the U.S. Congress, in history, and the highest disdain for CORRUPTION, in a national election year, it would seem to be “political suicide” for public officials to further this cover-up.