How to “shill”, fake, “pump” and manipulate tech stocks!
TESLA PR Manipulation BS!: Some of the more outstanding lies…
ie: “- Tesla says “Germany passed Tesla as safe” after NO credible safety study conducted by Germany, while trying to hide fact that U.S. Investigators published huge demand letter for safety data, online in U.S.A. and actual investigation is only getting started.” View the ever growing list of lies HERE>>>
Germany Clears Tesla Of Fire Probe…????? Was it a real probe?
Tue Dec 3, 2013
(Business Insider) The German Federal Motor Transport Authority, Kraftfahrt-Bundesamt (KBA) has concluded an investigation into three recent Tesla Model S fires and found “no manufacturer-related defects,” Tesla said today.
In a press release, Tesla said it provided the KBA with relevant data on the accidents, and received a letter saying “no further measures under the German Product Safety Act [Produktsicherheitsgesetz (ProdSG)] are deemed necessary.”
In November, the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA) opened an investigation into the three fires. Tesla said it has “requested” the process, but NHTSA Administrator told a House panel that was untrue, according to The Detroit News.
That investigation is ongoing, but at least the Germans have been placated.
If you woke up this morning and read this, as I did, upon seeing TSLA up 6% before the open and my puts reversing lower on this “news”, you could be forgiven if your first impression was, “when the hell did Germany open an investigation?”
You see, I remember being told about the investigation being conducted by the NHTSA, the US based auto safety agency. I remember they opened an investigation following three fires, two of which occurred in the US, and the remaining one in Mexico. Barely a few weeks ago…
But it’s funny, as I don’t recall there ever being an announcement of a German investigation. It must have got lost under the Blankenship resignation announcement.
In fact, swinging over to Tesla’s Investor Press Releases – it’s astounding – but it seems completely devoid of any bad news at all. Not even a mention of the US based investigation, much less a German one, or a peep about the VP of sales leaving the company.
Meanwhile, in the real world, real men and women are throwing their money into this company, shaking off oversold conditions on a hard bounce. And class action lawsuits are raining from the sky. I’ve mostly been thinking those lawsuits were warrantless before now, but if this is how Tesla handles communications, I’m not so sure.
This isn’t a game, people.
Mr. Cain Thaler
Stock advice in actual English.
Silicon Valley VC’s & Google hire Tsunami of stock bloggers to shill Tesla, daily, to stave off actual press coverage
Silicon Valley Vc’s, determined to not let Detroit win, at any cost (now gleeful that Detroit is officially bankrupt) have pulled out all the stops to try to protect the Frat House… oh, I mean Tesla; and seek to push any negative Tesla stories to the bottom of the search engines via HUNDREDS of shill “reporters” on stock market sites.
The problem is, the only part of Detroit that IS doing OK are the Car Companies, and the big car companies are only just getting started in their counter-measures. Stay tuned for the battle of the century. East Coast Vs.West Coast. Democrats Vs. Republicans. Bribes Vs. Transparency. Good Vs. Evil : Better than a Rap War!
Even if the VC’s pool all of their PR $, they still can’t fight the truth and Tesla will, likely, become another Huawei/Fisker/Solyndra. Big one day- gone the next, when the truth comes out. The Stanford yuppie tech mobster wannabe’s of Silicon Valley may think they can control elections and markets but they are about to get a lesson from the original mobsters…from Detroit. Detroit has been fighting car branding and PR wars way longer than Tesla and the Hipster Frat Brats!
Tesla Shill “reporters”?:
Ricky Munarriz- Motley Fool
Jennifer Burke- Market News Call
Emily Watson- Consensus Press
Michelle Jones- The Street
Elaine Kwei- Jefferies
Adam Jonas- Morgan Stanley
Sue Chang- Market Watch
Ben Eisen- Market Watch
Chris Ciaccia- The Street
Michael Aragon- Market News
Patrick Hoge- SF Business Times
Leigh Drogen- Seeking Alpha
Raj Gupta- McKinsey Consulting
See MORE HERE on OUTING SHILL REPORTERS..
Tesla and their investor shills flood media with counter-hype
As Tesla lithium ion battery packs continue to burst into flames Tesla PR contracts over 100 press shills (ie: Thestreet.com, Motley Fool, etc. ) and fake bloggers to write “do not worry, walk away, nothing to see here” articles. They hire companies like Wiki-Pr, and others, to engage in what is called: MeatPuppetry and SockPuppetry. Those tactics use thousands of computers, each with their own IP address, to act as fake Tesla enthusiasts “(fanboys”) writing about the glory and sexual Ecstasy of owning, touching or thinking about a Tesla. Sociopaths lie about things. A few have charged that many of the sockpuppets are Elon Musk himself, typing away at night, since many of the IP addresses the sock puppets come from change per the city that Musk is in that night.
Industrial analysis of Tesla front assemblies on fire combined with Tesla batteries on fire show a spectrograph scientifically verifiable mix of deadly cancer causing particles, lung damaging particles, brain cancer causing chemicals and neurological toxins.
Here is another Tesla fire where the Tesla not only just burns but also this Tesla explodes on live video as it fills the passenger compartment and the neighborhood with toxic fumes and particles. The image below is of one of the explosions of the Tesla. They don’t just burn, they blow up (Watch the movies lower down). Here is a photo of a Tesla on a public street in Mexico at the moment it blew up:
This movie uploaded – Young Turks:
TESLA Stock (TSLA) TANKS
The ‘Secret’ Reason To Sell Your Tesla Shares Now
By StreetAuthority, November 05, 2013
You thought the car fire was bad Shares of the $19.6 billion company tumbled 10% in the two days after an Oct. 1 video showed a Model S on fire in California. CEO Elon Musk eventually identified the cause of the fire as a loose piece of metal from a passing truck that punctured the car’s battery. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has said it will not investigate the incident, but shares of TSLA still have not recovered to their pre-video high.
Worse than the car fire, however, is the possibility that Tesla may soon see much of its gross profits go up in smoke.
Bloomberg West recently reported that the California Air Resource Board is re-evaluating its assignment of tax credits for zero-emission vehicles. These tax credits are given to automakers for each year to incentivize production of environmentally friendly vehicles that might otherwise not be profitable. The companies can then sell these credits or use them against their own taxes.
Tesla’s getting cooked in lithium ion battery fires while CFO cooks the books
In today’s financial reports, it was confirmed, with certainty, that Tesla (TSLA) is not showing profits on it’s reports from selling cars but by manipulating tax credits and waivers via one-of-a-kind deals the State tax office gave TSLA. Some say TSLA got from kickbacks arranged by a Senator to help the resources of that Senator and that those exclusive stock market optics manipulation favors were to payback/kickback TSLA’s investors for campaign financing. Now the State investigations kick into high gear to follow the federal investigations already underway.
GH- LA Times
Tesla Tool Owners Solicited by Tesla to “Speak Up”, ie: Shill out!
The second your Tesla catches on fire you can count on a prompt call from the Tesla PR department. Since most owners of Tesla’s are:
A. It’s own investors.
B. Financially associated Tesla fanboys.
C. Fanatic 1%-er VC’s or Doctors who can’t stand to not be involved in the “hot tech thing.”
…it isn’t that big a sell to those who are already drinking the Kool Aid, but the pitch the PR officer from Tesla gives is this:
“Oh Mr. X, we are so sorry to hear about the incident. How much could we pay you to say nice things in the press about how fun it was to be in a fire and suck in all of that cancer-causing smoke? How about a brand new Tesla and some cash for your services?”
Douche Bags unite. It is one big frat house. Never let the outsiders think something is up!
– They aren’t supporting electric cars: there are tons of electric cars you can buy today from many companies.
– They aren’t really excited about the fact that if the fire had happened at their home their McMansion or downtown condo-swinger pad would be toast right now.
– Breathing toxic smoke could not really be something they want to hide because now they have Obamacare to fix the cancer (sort of).
– It isn’t because Tesla is creating domestic jobs. Tesla took the taxpayer money and hired H1B offshore workers to cheap out. They even posted ads on LinkedIn looking for H1B legal teams to suck in Armies of cheap offshore labor.
Why else would owners be so excited to have been in a deadly, toxic fire?
So…..owners: You know you can sue Tesla for like a million bucks for the toxic poisoning and win hands-down instead of taking the free new Tesla and the $30K, right?
DT- Boston A.
Tesla Testimonies not credible
Let’s look at the backgrounds of the Tesla fire owners who have been reported: 1 is a drunk driver, 1 is an egotistical back surgeon who’s ex lover posted negative info about them online, and the other is a Tesla backer…interesting? Their street cred is low and they reinforce the “Tesla is for Douche Bags” concept.
Tesla hires hundreds of overseas Indian blogger shills to type “nice things” in blogs and news story comments to run a cover-up.
Per the comment above: “It isn’t because Tesla is creating domestic jobs. Tesla took the taxpayer money and hired H1B offshore workers to cheap out. They even posted ads on LinkedIn looking for H1B legal teams to suck in Armies of cheap offshore labor. “
The PR department at Tesla was told to work all this weekend so they called in a team of outsource contractors from India to Google every story with the words “tesla fire” in them and go type wonderful things about Tesla in the comment section of every article they find. Everybody knows that SOMO thinks Tesla is a load but these fake bloggers do not identify that they are Indian Outsource typers.
Our manager even implied that we should go online this weekend and “voice our support for Tesla” as we “don’t want the company to have any cash flow issues as that could affect paychecks”. In other words: “go home and write nice shit about Tesla or lose your jobs”.
T- @Tesla Motors, Fremont
The Deadly Lithium ion Industry.
Few noticed when EnerSys, the world’s largest industrial battery manufacturer bought tiny ABSL on the tip of Scotland and redirected it away from vehicle traction batteries, aiming its various lithium-ion chemistries at military and aerospace applications not involving traction. Rather more have spotted, in the USA, the Chapter 11 demise of (Russian mobster owned?) EnerDel (using NCM and LMO cathodes) then, in March 2012, International Battery. International Battery, which surprised local officials when it abruptly closed its Upper Macungie plant, owes Pennsylvania more than $2 million, and state lawyers are initiating efforts to recover some of the debt. State officials are also in discussions with the company regarding a project for which International Battery received an $800,000 grant in 2010. That project has not been completed.
The DOE gave tens of millions of tax dollars, some say billions, to lithium ion battery companies who technical reports had already advised were in trouble? Why? Follow the money!
Vast numbers of lithium ion ex-factory workers are now dead or sick with fatal diseases. They make these batteries overseas because OSHA would never let them do any real volume in the U.S. because it kills and sickens workers!
Then came Valence Technology, in mid 2012,and now the big news that political football A123 Systems has only a few months’ money left having spent up to one billion dollars. The Chinese have now saved them at the last minute, almost wiping out the US investors and taking a company paid for by U.S. Taxpayer Dollars. So much for the US wrestling control of the traction battery business from the Koreans and Japanese who have invested larger sums even before the US got interested. The dominos will continue to fall, notably in the USA. Yep, Lithium ion is a GREAT investment!!!!!! Everybody in the know, knows that lithium ion is being dumped on the market by groups now trying to get rid of it since the real scientists realized that it is dangerous stuff to make, dangerous stuff to use and dangerous stuff to breath in a fire, of which there are many, many unreported fires.
Tesla’s big announcement with Panasonic about batteries is a DOMESTIC DUMPING DEAL! Panasonic will probably pay anybody to take them off of their hands but do we want to put them in American neighborhoods?
Follow the money folks!
DH- LAT (sources referenced- EdaTech, Washington Post, NYT)
If you look at all of the suspects mentioned in these articles and then you track their, or their families or trusts or Cayman funds, holdings in lithium ion related companies you will see that there is no possible doubt about what happened.
The really icky part is that federal staff who got to decide who got tax money, credits and waivers have these same conflicted holdings and career cross-overs so it looks pretty dirty.
A123 Lithium Ion Bankruptcy:
By Nathan Bomey, Todd Spangler and Zlati Meyer
Detroit Free Press Staff Writers
Battery maker A123 Systems’ Chapter 11 bankruptcy filing Tuesday triggered a fresh round of political criticism of the Obama administration’s alternative-energy investments.
The Waltham, Mass.-based company, which has 626 employees and 348 contract workers in three southeast Michigan locations, said auto supplier Johnson Controls had tentatively agreed to pay $125 million to purchase its automotive-related assets, including the operations in Livonia, Romulus and Ann Arbor.
Republicans immediately compared A123’s bankruptcy with the California solar panel manufacturer Solyndra, which filed for bankruptcy and liquidated last year, wiping out a $500-million loan guarantee from the U.S.
“A123’s bankruptcy is yet another failure for the president’s disastrous strategy of gambling away billions of taxpayer dollars on a strategy of government-led growth that simply does not work, ” said Andrea Saul, a spokeswoman for Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney.
Battered by recalls, high costs and sluggish consumer adoption of electric vehicles, A123 lost $1 billion since its founding in 2001, despite substantial government support.
The U.S. Department of Energy awarded a $249-million grant to A123 in August 2009 with promises of 5,900 jobs, mostly in Michigan. The Michigan Economic Development Corp. also awarded A123 more than $125 million in a variety of tax credits, grants and incentives in 2008 and 2009. The U.S. grant and Michigan incentives drew bipartisan support when they originally were approved.
“This is what’s possible in a clean-energy economy — these folks right here, doing extraordinary work,” President Barack Obama said at the White House Rose Garden after meeting A123 employees on April 30, 2010. “This is what happens when we place our bets on American workers and American businesses.”
A123 has received $132 million of its federal grant so far. The Energy Department said Johnson Controls could be eligible for the rest of the funding, but that has yet to be determined. The federal government’s investment does not have to be repaid, according to Securities and Exchange Commission filings.
But Americans have not embraced electric vehicles that require regular recharging. In many instances, they are priced significantly higher than their gasoline-fueled counterparts. Even federal and state tax credits have not erased that price premium.
Then the lack of easy-to-find recharging stations has left many motorists worried about being left on a remote dark road without adequate power.
“It was an expansion of manufacturing plants in anticipation of customers who never arrived,” Litchfield Hills Research analyst Theodore O’Neill said.
A Johnson Controls spokeswoman declined to comment on whether the company would keep A123’s employees. Its acquisition of A123 must be approved by a U.S. Bankruptcy Court judge in Delaware. A123’s battery plants remain in production for now.
Johnson Controls has a lithium-ion battery plant in Holland, Mich.
A123, which lost $269 million in the first eight months of the year, according to bankruptcy documents, turned down an interview request.
Democrats responded that during his 2002-06 term as governor of Massachusetts, Romney also provided support to emerging technology firms and some of the investments did not pay off. Meanwhile, the Department of Energy pointed out that A123’s investment had bipartisan support from Michigan lawmakers, including incumbent Democratic Sen. Debbie Stabenow and her Republican challenger, Pete Hoekstra.
“Johnson Controls’ investment in A123 will help ensure that the U.S. remains competitive in this growing global sector,” said former Democratic Michigan Gov. Jennifer Granholm, who promoted battery tax incentives as a way to boost the Michigan economy.
A123’s bankruptcy filing comes two months after Chinese auto parts maker Wanxiang Group agreed to invest up to $450 million to acquire up to 80% of A123. But that deal fell apart as A123 was set to burn through $400 million in cash over the next 12 months, O’Neill said.
Instead, Johnson Controls is cherry-picking the best assets out of A123, O’Neill said.
Johnson Controls also was awarded a $299-million Energy Department grant for its lithium-ion battery plant in Holland. The company’s spokeswoman declined to comment on whether that plant would be affected by the A123 deal.
Barclays analysts said in a research note that the deal would make Johnson Controls “the dominant surviving” U.S.-based lithium battery maker.
A123 shares, which closed Monday at 24 cents, fell 75% to 6 cents on Tuesday.
Many sophisticated A123 investors have lost millions, including global conglomerate General Electric, which had invested about $70 million by 2009.
Dan Leistikow, an Energy Department spokesman, said in a blog post that the government’s investment had produced meaningful battery innovation that would live on.
In its bankruptcy petition, A123 listed total assets of $459.8 million and liabilities of $376 million.
The company’s biggest customer is California start-up Fisker Automotive, which plans to keep the contract with Johnson Controls through at least the first quarter of 2013, spokesman Roger Ormisher said.
General Motors, which picked A123 as the battery supplier for the Chevrolet Spark electric vehicle, said it would accept Johnson Controls as its new battery provider.
In, and during, the following Tesla Proposal, Tesla told Singapore, and a number of other countries, that the battery system was totally safe, even though they had filed patent documents and regulatory documents, now revealed in other articles, which stated otherwise:
Tesla Plan for International Expansion
By Teresa Bergmann, Vu Nguyen, Astrid Santiago, Sean Yang
Character + Competence = Trust
(With a tip of the hat to John McDonough at Boston Globe)
It was supposed to be the greatest initiative of an administration.
It was said to be an effort designed to be a history book legacy deliverable that the world would never forget.
It was an effort, the public is told, that the greatest minds had put the most extensive due-diligence, ever devised, into.
It was an effort that had the most money ever dedicated to any similar initiative resourced to it.
It turned out to be one of the most stunning technical and due diligence failuresin human history to-date.
OK… now guess?:
Am I talking about DOE or ACA?
Do you see a pattern here?
(Picture above- How did so much our your tax money go from here to Silicon Valley VC’s?)
Lithium ion Kills more than workers, it kills companies!
From THE VERGE, By Sean Hollister
“If you build it, they won’t necessarily come.
In 2009, the Obama administration invested $1.2 billion into US-based factories creating batteries for electric vehicles. The result was a disaster. One by one, every company that received federal funding went belly-up or admitted the money hadn’t had a real impact. For instance, LG-owned Compact Power quietly revealed that it hadn’t produced a single battery in over two years of operation, while A123 Systems’ higher-profile bankruptcy was viewed as the second coming of failed solar panel-maker Solyndra. Even with hundreds of millions of dollars of federal funding, key electric vehicle contracts went to Japanese and Korean factories instead of their American equivalents.”
DEMAND THAT STEVEN CHU AND HIS HANDLERS DISCLOSE THEIR LITHIUM ION INVESTMENTS
D. P. – LAT
MORE ON CRIMES HERE>>>
EVEN MORE ON CRIMES HERE>>>
Tesla Motors’ Reeled-In Outlook May or May Not Be a Supply …
James E. Brumley: Discovering Small Cap Stocks: Tesla Motors’ Reeled-In Outlook May or May Not Be a Supply Problem: GM, NSANY, TM, TSLA Poked and Prodded.
Did Elon Musk Mislead Fox About Problems At Tesla?
Skip to comments. Did Elon Musk Mislead Fox About Problems At Tesla? Silicon Beat ^ | September 27, 2012 | Chris O’Brian Posted on 09/29/2012 12:15:31 AM PDT by Cincinatus’ Wife
Tesla reveals serious financial problems – TheEEStory
Tesla plans to issue 5,000,000 shares in an attempt to raise $147 million. But, they have some credibility problems that may spook investors. The 5,000 model S…
Plus these articles:
- Fisker Files For Bankruptcy. Owes $1 Billion.
- Tesla SAFETY REPORT (HOT!)
- “Lithium Ion VC’s“: Say “Howdy” to the ACTUAL Illuminati!
- SENATE ETHICS COMMITTEE CALLS: “Cover-up!”
- How the Government Grant Process Can Stifle Innovation and How To Fix It!
- Jofi Joseph alias exposes Gawker Media as front for White House communications Director hits
- New study links Paul Walker crash to Tesla fires
- Model S hacked to broadcast occupants conversations to all nearby cars
- The Dianne Feinstein Investigation – Tesla’s Girlfriend
- Did White House order “no more DOE Loans to be funded” in order to protect campaign financiers other investments?
Bankrupt solar panel firm took DOE stimulus money, left a toxic mess, says report. No Not Solyndra, another one
- U.S. reports $9.7 billion loss on General Motors car bailout
- Spying Controversy Blowback, The Rebekah Brooks Trial and Dianne Feinstein
- Does the President’s Staff Just Sit Around and Lie To Him All Day Long?
- Prostitutes!!! Lot’s of them! Washington DC has more hookers/mile than anywhere.
- Omerta’: The policy of secrets
- How the White House shut down NASA to payback Musk & his VC’s
- Bundlers have Sad, Sad Realization: Secrets are not secrets anymore
- White House staff order DOE protection “at all costs” to protect image
- TESLA cars bursting into flames as batteries turn them into potential “DEATHCAR” of lithium explosive & deadly vapors, as predicted: COVER UP.
- LITHIUM ION industrial website sounds call over hidden dangers of lithium ion
- Exclusive: Obama Department of Energy Loan Application [Biff Spackle]
- Newly discovered documents show Tesla failed all reviews and was only funded because White House staff ordered DOE to fund in order to compensate Tesla investors for campaign contributions.
- DOE misdeeds screw up new DOE staff beyond belief.
- The Deloitte/Tesla Connection:
- App Authentication Flaw Creates Tesla Motors Hack Concern. Your Tesla can spy on you and drive you off the road on command.
- No attempt by new Secretary Moniz to correct the evils of the past
- CONNECTING THE DOTS AND “INCENTIVES”: FOLLOW THE MONEY
- DOE staff offer to respond to you, in writing, regarding each item on this news site
- For Sale: Deadbeat Fisker electric-car loan; Taxpayer Loss to date $139M+
- BREAKING NEWS: GOOGLE and DOE Follow-up SHOCKERS:
- Google Kickbacks
- Corruption Mapping –
- U.S. Senator: money came from “one of the most disastrously mismanaged and corrupt programs in U.S. history,”
- Energy Department Staff find that the tracks they thought they covered up were actually NOT covered up… Oops!
- Understanding Life Threatening Battery Decisions
- The Drop! HUGE NEWS BREAKING EVERY MONTH ON THIS- KEEP WATCHING
- Shallow Analysis Deems DOE Electric Vehicle Loans a Success
- Senator Charles Schumer, Consumers Union and other groups call for investigation of exploding lithium ion batteries. Same batteries as used in Tesla and Fisker.
- “Battery Swap” a smoke-screen to get rid of exploding battery pack
- GLUT OF DOE Corruption sites and reports yet no arrests: COVERUP
- BOMBSHELL NEWS: Treasury and OMB letters and documents reveal Tesla VC’s got “UNJUST REWARDS”
- Sudden new funding raise but there are lies about what it is for:
- Auto industry revenge strikes reduces value of each car by $30,000.00
- Financial advisors: Deloitte charged in Money Laundering Scheme
- Vaginal Orifice used to trick abusive rich guys into buying cars!
- Tesla “Battery” doesn’t work..
- Tesla snoops on you worse than the spy guys. Tesla cars watch and listen to you.
- EXPOSE!: Massive # of failed due diligence metrics discovered in investigations
- Forbes Rips Musk’s smoke-screen
- 9 questions for Elon Musk; Reporters embrace the “jump Musk” tactic to expose him
- Friend of staffer killed in plane crash releases insider notes
- “It’s the Real Estate, Stupid”: Are corrupt real estate deals behind Solyndra and Fisker?
- BARRON’S OUTS TESLA IN SCATHING TRUTH EXPOSE: “driving over a cliff..”
- Did California and Michigan state officials give favors only to favored campaign funding companies
- bit.ly/NXeOLG Mention this link to this newspaper and win stuff2013/06/10
- Steven Chu Reaches for the ‘Master Switch’2013/06/10
- SUCKING TOO MUCH ENERGY. The VAMPIRE Crisis!
- Chu: Expect more green energy bankruptcies2013/06/10
- Steven Chu lives in Fantasy World. Publicly states the kickback scheme that got him his Stanford job as part of his payoff was not failed2013/06/10
- ‘PLUG-IN AMERICA” is a shill organization funded by Silicon Valley VC’s and their battery companies2013/06/10
- Cornell University Says these Batteries Are Failed in Technology and Plans2013/06/10
- Taxpayers’ loss on GM bailout looks to be about $10 billion2013/06/07
- Credits fueled book-cooking?2013/06/07
- Additional criminal evidence found to be posted at: http://atvmdoe.wordpress.com/2013/06/06
- Nissan Whistleblower facing constant intimidation and attacks.2013/06/05
- Solyndra, Fisker, Tesla and Abound were criminal operations. You are not supporting “Clean Energy” by buying their products. You are supporting corruption.2013/06/05
- The problem with Elon Musk’s Women2013/06/04
- The Dark Side Of The Masterful Short Squeeze2013/06/04
- CHALLENGED TO EXPLAIN FRAUD:2013/05/30
- Beware! bubble just waiting to burst2013/05/30
- Stock Analysts See Exploding Battery Problem as Fatal2013/05/27
- Even FORBES admits Tesla is a Scam!2013/05/27
- Tesla Owner Buyers List being sold to third parties. No privacy for Tesla Owners!2013/05/23
- Did Tesla really pay back their loan? NOT ACTUALLY.. Taxpayers are STILL paying for it2013/05/23
- WE WON!! Tesla rushes to pay back U.S. Loan to Try to Halt Investigations caused by this paper and others!2013/05/21
- WHO ARE THE TESLA MEDIA SHILLS?: BUSTED!!! Opposition News Hype-mongers Reveal Themselves.2013/05/21
- How big a failure was Steven Chu’s DOE car Program?2013/05/19
- The non-special-ness 2013/05/19
- Tom’s theory..More evidence emerging…2013/05/18
- Google charged with “steering” Tesla articles to favored searches2013/05/16
- Adding up the Lies:2013/05/16
- Breaks Automotive History Record for Wasted Money, It’s Official2013/05/16
- They Lied About Profits: Business Insider2013/05/16
- You are supporting, and involved in, ORGANIZED CRIME.2013/05/10
- How to Buy a Fake Consumer Reports Positive Rating2013/05/09
- The Chart2013/05/09
- CFO refuses to disclose information in its May reporting, cracks appear…CHALLENGE2013/05/09
- Another day, another corruption failure… VPG2013/05/08
- Running the Scam2013/05/08
- How DOE staff and Public Policy Staff in Washington Were Bribed:2013/05/08
- Investigations deepen on payoffs, influence buying, favors and exchanges2013/05/07
- Hanging By A Thread2013/05/04
- How VC backers killed the new American auto industry on purpose.2013/05/02
- Detroit Electric 2013/05/01
- BRIBERY and CORRUPTION revealed to have launched and maintained some car companies.2013/05/01
- ADDITIONAL criminal evidence emerges 2013/04/30
- BREAKING NEWS: Federal Criminal Prosecutors charge Tesla, Subpeonas received by Tesla2013/04/30
- Elon Musk shamed by Audi Commercial2013/04/29
- Internal evidence shows they admit their batteries could “fry your family”!2013/04/29
- Overwhelming disdain of market corruption by billionaires follows Fisker hearing.2013/04/29
- Fun with “Wild Conjecture”!2013/04/27
- Obama Subsidized Electric Car Company Tesla Investigated for Fires
- Is Elon Musk a SOCIOPATH? Pundits weigh in
- Stock Analysts foretell Doom.2013/04/27
- Outing SHILL REPORTERS who are compensated for rigged stories 2013/04/26
- How the Cover-Ups Work:2013/04/25
- Deja Vu- WATCH2013/04/24
- FISKER SCREWS THE POOCH- …2013/04/24
- Senate Hearing Implies Organized Crime Tactics Used By DOE “Loan” “Winners”.2013/04/24
- U.S. Senate Nails Them2013/04/24
- Tesla Workers Frustrated With Tesla poor Ethics & Unsafe Factory 2013/04/23
- Selling cars? “No Way”, says Industry Expert2013/04/23
- Massive WHO-PAID-WHO tracking investigation underway2013/04/23
- Immigration Cover-up?2013/04/23
- Justine Musk On DIVORCE WARS reveals the Dirty On Elon Musk2013/04/23
- Immigration ISSUES: Still looking for Non-American Workers After TAKING U.S. Taxpayer money for a billionaire!2013/04/23
- Reddit Roasts 2013/04/23
- Faking Orders2013/04/23
- Iron Man Terminated2013/04/23
- http://lithium-ion.weebly.com exposes Fisker & Tesla Danger2013/04/23
- TESLA BUMPER STICKER2013/04/23
- TRUTH TICKET GREEN STREETERS CAMPAIGN2013/04/23
- BIG TROUBLE 2013/04/23
- Panasonic engineers GUARANTEE that battery packs will explode when wet!!!!!2012/11/01
- Caught in LIES2012/10/31
- Half of Tesla Roadsters Recalled For Rear Chassis Problems2012/10/31
- Tesla Needs Mo’ Money, Has Mo’ Problems – Automotive News2012/10/31
- Tesla hurts the environment. Tesla not telling truth about battery.
- Did Elon Musk Mislead Fox About Problems At Tesla?2012/10/31
- What Do the Financial Problems of CEO Mean For the Company2012/10/31
- The understatement: Five Problems For Tesla Motors2012/10/31
- Roadster facing ‘brick’ battery problems from bad engineering?2012/10/31
- Devastating Design Problem2012/10/31
- Tesla sued AGAIN. Fast approaching lawsuit record2012/10/31
- BLOG featured in http://atvmdoe.wordpress.com WIKI2012/10/31
- Cars could explode in flames if they get wet.2012/10/31
- Detroit Free Press busts BIG LIE!2012/09/26
- More issues are reported 2012/09/26
- “But we are just a startup car company, don’t expect us to sell anything”…except it is not what he said in his DOE application 2012/09/22
- Elon- not so nice?2012/09/21
- How many cities are claiming Tesla defrauded them?2012/07/31
- VC Kleiner Perkins being sued for sex allegations, more coming…2012/07/29
- Russian Mobsters?2012/07/29
- How did the investors bribe Congress and Federal Agencies2012/07/29
- Original Tesla Founders blog about the conspiracy that stole their company in order to turn it into a tax dollar scam2012/07/29
- Silicon Valley Expose on Elon Musk2012/07/29
- How to FACT CHECK and VALIDATE EVERY data point on this site yourself2012/07/27
- One of the worst investments in the tech market2012/07/27
- One of many ads to help hire foreigners with YOUR tax money :2012/07/18
- What are the things the media has said that this company screwed up?
- Pre-Jan. 5, 2012 Articles + (archive)