Employee Compensation, Spying on” and Safety Issues At Tesla
Tesla Factory Very Dangerous say Factory Workers and Former NUMMI workers!
Not only are the cars dangerous, the factory that makes the cars is dangerous. Workers report that they have had appendages cut off at the factory, been horribly burned by molten metal, been hit in the head by out of control robots, fallen off shaky platforms and other injuries. Current workers are stating this. In addition, former Fremont , California NUMMI workers, who were promised jobs by Tesla, but were replaced by H1B overseas workers, say that safety standards were dropped after Tesla took over. At first, it was thought to be sour grapes but the rash of accidents seem to bear this out. The new information about the battery toxicity and past fires at Tesla cause the workers even greater concern.
Another Tesla Factory Fire!
The Fremont, CA Fire Department has just responded to another Tesla factory fire where YET ANOTHER fire event has occurred, burning and hospitalizing 3 workers at once! At least one deformed for life.
WTF is up with these people!!!!
The Tesla cars AND the Factory AND the workers catch on fire
Here is the actual Tesla Factory on fire when a rumored mass battery fire went off in their own factory. That is why they keep their battery packs in a military blast chamber in Dec. of 2011 (see Link)
TESLA FACTORY FIRE PRESUMED TO BE COVERED UP BATTERY FIRE DISASTER Dec. 2011:
Peter T- (Many shots of this posted by many observers in Fremont, California)
Tesla employees ordered not to discuss and to refer all inquiries to PR Officer at Tesla.
Tesla fires Can’t be ignored no matter what the CEO says
Tesla Batteries Act Like Solid “rocket fuel” when they ignite!
As of 11/6/2013 Tesla had said there were only 3 fires, yet social media shows there were many more fires. Those other fires have been documented in photos and videos and Elon Musk has said he has tracking chips on all of the cars so Tesla had to have known about all of the other fires. The reality of the documentation and the statements from Tesla seem to clearly show a cover-up. Lithium ion in a metal box burns like solid rocket fuel when it gets going in a fire. Musk would have known this since he started SPACE X: A rocket company! (Which keeps having technical failures)
Additional Tesla Fire News Expose Links:
It was an idiotic move to use thousands of lithium ion consumer flashlight-type batteries, that were never made to be used in a car, to create an entire bed of toxic explosive material and put it just a hair breadth away from a surface that can puncture, explode and inflame it. That surface, the road, is trying to puncture, bump, and destroy the undercarriage, of every car, every inch of every mile of every road across the country. Also, the batteries are so close to almost all of the outside edges of the car, that puncture damage in a crash is certain. They decided to CHEAP OUT with the flashlight batteries yet they charge buyers insane amounts of money for a car with a growing list of technical failures. What were these people thinking?
HD- SME engineer
Update: See Fluoride controversy (below) for explanation about why someone would do this:
Understanding Tesla’s Life Threatening Battery Decisions
SEEKING ALPHA- John Peterson
Nov 22 2013
In the last couple of months, electric cars from Tesla Motors (TSLA) have had three collision-related battery fires that were widely covered by the media. Last week, the NHTSA decided to conduct a formal investigation of these incidents. While Tesla’s CEO Elon Musk immediately went on the offensive arguing that Tesla’s BEVs have a lower fire risk than gasoline powered cars, the question an increasing number of investors are asking is “Why has Tesla had three battery fires in a fleet of 17,000 BEVs while Nissan hasn’t had any fires in its fleet of over 90,000 BEVs?” The answer is simple. Tesla’s battery decisions significantly increased battery risks for both the customer and the company. MORE…
Sudden Job Openings At Tesla
Many people are leaving Tesla, all of a sudden, but you can get a job there, now. Answer their new Craigslist ad at: email@example.com Keep an eye on Craigslist and LinkedIn, lots of job openings there as the staff high-tail it out of Dodge.
Tesla Employees say Elon Musk Spies on them.. MORE>>>
Tesla hires hundreds of overseas Indian blogger shills to type “nice things” in blogs and news story comments to run a cover-up.
Per the comment above: “It isn’t because Tesla is creating domestic jobs. Tesla took the taxpayer money and hired H1B offshore workers to cheap out. They even posted ads on LinkedIn looking for H1B legal teams to suck in Armies of cheap offshore labor. “
The PR department at Tesla was told to work all this weekend so they called in a team of outsource contractors from India to Google every story with the words “tesla fire” in them and go type wonderful things about Tesla in the comment section of every article they find. Everybody knows that SOMO thinks Tesla is a load but these fake bloggers do not identify that they are Indian Outsource typers.
Our manager even implied that we should go online this weekend and “voice our support for Tesla” as we “don’t want the company to have any cash flow issues as that could affect paychecks”. In other words: “go home and write nice shit about Tesla or lose your jobs”.
T- @Tesla Motors, Fremont
Elon Musk hates unions. Fired many NUMMI union workers and replaced with H1-B overseas workers. Payback coming:
1 day ago … The Fremont factory where Tesla builds its Model S sedan used to be a union shop, back when it was run by a joint venture of General Motors …
Jun 16, 2009 … The electric car CEO offers up a simple solution to one of Detroit’s big headaches .
Apr 20, 2013 … Mr Musk set up Tesla to hasten what he sees as the motor industry’s … inherited pension and health-care liabilities and no auto workers’ union.
In the SF Chronicle today, they report that the “The United Auto Workers union has expressed interest in organizing Tesla‘s plant.” I don’t know what the working …
But, I Googled: “Does Elon Musk Use Union Workers to Build his Tesla Cars?” And, this is one interesting article that I found. There are others …
May 11, 2013 … Yes, Tesla is on the dole from taxpayers. But it also has … one big reason Tesla is still in business, is he isn’t fighting with the greedy Unions.
5 hours ago … Unions press for place with Tesla http://t.co/6qos6e05pH via @sfgate #1u by AFLCIO 419207885508190208.
The Deadly Lithium ion Industry.
Few noticed when EnerSys, the world’s largest industrial battery manufacturer bought tiny ABSL on the tip of Scotland and redirected it away from vehicle traction batteries, aiming its various lithium-ion chemistries at military and aerospace applications not involving traction. Rather more have spotted, in the USA, the Chapter 11 demise of (Russian mobster owned?) EnerDel (using NCM and LMO cathodes) then, in March 2012, International Battery. International Battery, which surprised local officials when it abruptly closed its Upper Macungie plant, owes Pennsylvania more than $2 million, and state lawyers are initiating efforts to recover some of the debt. State officials are also in discussions with the company regarding a project for which International Battery received an $800,000 grant in 2010. That project has not been completed.
The DOE gave tens of millions of tax dollars, some say billions, to lithium ion battery companies who technical reports had already advised were in trouble? Why? Follow the money!
Vast numbers of lithium ion ex-factory workers are now dead or sick with fatal diseases. They make these batteries overseas because OSHA would never let them do any real volume in the U.S. because it kills and sickens workers!
Then came Valence Technology, in mid 2012,and now the big news that political football A123 Systems has only a few months’ money left having spent up to one billion dollars. The Chinese have now saved them at the last minute, almost wiping out the US investors and taking a company paid for by U.S. Taxpayer Dollars. So much for the US wrestling control of the traction battery business from the Koreans and Japanese who have invested larger sums even before the US got interested. The dominos will continue to fall, notably in the USA. Yep, Lithium ion is a GREAT investment!!!!!! Everybody in the know, knows that lithium ion is being dumped on the market by groups now trying to get rid of it since the real scientists realized that it is dangerous stuff to make, dangerous stuff to use and dangerous stuff to breath in a fire, of which there are many, many unreported fires.
Tesla’s big announcement with Panasonic about batteries is a DOMESTIC DUMPING DEAL! Panasonic will probably pay anybody to take them off of their hands but do we want to put them in American neighborhoods?
Follow the money folks!
DH- LAT (sources referenced- EdaTech, Washington Post, NYT)
If you look at all of the suspects mentioned in these articles and then you track their, or their families or trusts or Cayman funds, holdings in lithium ion related companies you will see that there is no possible doubt about what happened.
The really icky part is that federal staff who got to decide who got tax money, credits and waivers have these same conflicted holdings and career cross-overs so it looks pretty dirty.
UPDATE: There Was No Fire At Tesla Plant, 3 Employees Injured By Hot Metal. Mamta Badkar. Nov. 13, 2013, 4:22 PM 8,689 11 …
Nov 14, 2013 … As word got out about the incident at the factory, Tesla shares (TSLA) dipped by a few dollars, likely out of concern that another fire may have …
Nov 13, 2013 … DETROIT (Reuters) – Three people were injured at Tesla Motors Inc’s … Local fire officials said there was no fire at the company’s Fremont, …
Nov 13, 2013 … An incident at the Tesla Motors plant in Fremont, Calif., is being … with “moderate to serious injuries,” according to Fire Captain Dan Cardenas.
Video: US safety agency opens probe into Tesla fires. Shares in Palo Alto-based … Fremont fire truck at Tesla plant after industrial accident. One Tesla worker …
Nov 13, 2013 … On today’s “The Roundup,” Matt Miller, Cristina Alesci, Adam Johnson, Alix Steel and Olivia Sterns wrap up the day’s top market stories on …
Nov 14, 2013 … Two of the three employees burned by hot metal at the Tesla Motors … to Cal/ OSHA, the state agency that investigates workplace deaths and …
Nov 13, 2013 … They will have six months to investigate this incident. Apparently Cal-OSHA investigated Tesla last year after an accident occurred that involved …
May 24, 2013 … But now we are hearing that one success redeems them all: Tesla Motors … State of Michigan to investigate UMich doc for conducting illegal …
May 24, 2013 … In the case of Tesla and the other electric cars, it’s having only an ….. to investigate UMich doc for conducting illegal human experiments for …
Nov 14, 2013 … Two of the three employees burned by hot metal at the Tesla Motors … to Cal/ OSHA, the state agency that investigates workplace deaths and …
Apr 17, 2013 … Tesla may be having great success selling its Model S but its track record with lawsuits, however, is a different matter. … With the principles of its obligations to former employees vis-à-vis stock options now established, it faces …
Jul 14, 2008 … Tesla Motors’ former director of public relations is suing the company, … other former Tesla employees who had the same employment terms.
Apr 17, 2013 … He sued Tesla on the grounds that they allegedly violated their employee agreement with him and owed him compensation and stock options.
Apr 18, 2013 … Customers browse the Tesla Motors Inc. showroom in San Jose. The company this week lost a wrongful termination lawsuit against a former …
Jul 16, 2008 … Tesla might have finally started shipping Roadsters, but it just can’t stop getting sued — this time the upstart automaker is being haled into court …
While the courts only awarded $207000, the case could set a precedent for a class action lawsuit involving 99 other former employees.
Jul 15, 2008 … The suit doesn’t name other members of the class, but says it includes Tesla current and former employees that had the same terms of …
May 6, 2011 … Statements Tesla made about a group of 26 fired employees were clearly opinion , … performance, the plaintiffs claimed in a July 2008 lawsuit.
Jan 19, 2012 … Elon Musk, the founder of Tesla and SpaceX, announced on Twitter that he had separated from his wife, British … He screwed over two women.
Plus these articles:
- Fisker Files For Bankruptcy. Owes $1 Billion.
- Tesla SAFETY REPORT (HOT!)
- “Lithium Ion VC’s“: Say “Howdy” to the ACTUAL Illuminati!
- SENATE ETHICS COMMITTEE CALLS: “Cover-up!”
- How the Government Grant Process Can Stifle Innovation and How To Fix It!
- Jofi Joseph alias exposes Gawker Media as front for White House communications Director hits
- New study links Paul Walker crash to Tesla fires
- Model S hacked to broadcast occupants conversations to all nearby cars
- The Dianne Feinstein Investigation – Tesla’s Girlfriend
- Did White House order “no more DOE Loans to be funded” in order to protect campaign financiers other investments?
Bankrupt solar panel firm took DOE stimulus money, left a toxic mess, says report. No Not Solyndra, another one
- U.S. reports $9.7 billion loss on General Motors car bailout
- Spying Controversy Blowback, The Rebekah Brooks Trial and Dianne Feinstein
- Does the President’s Staff Just Sit Around and Lie To Him All Day Long?
- Prostitutes!!! Lot’s of them! Washington DC has more hookers/mile than anywhere.
- Omerta’: The policy of secrets
- How the White House shut down NASA to payback Musk & his VC’s
- Bundlers have Sad, Sad Realization: Secrets are not secrets anymore
- White House staff order DOE protection “at all costs” to protect image
- TESLA cars bursting into flames as batteries turn them into potential “DEATHCAR” of lithium explosive & deadly vapors, as predicted: COVER UP.
- LITHIUM ION industrial website sounds call over hidden dangers of lithium ion
- Exclusive: Obama Department of Energy Loan Application [Biff Spackle]
- Newly discovered documents show Tesla failed all reviews and was only funded because White House staff ordered DOE to fund in order to compensate Tesla investors for campaign contributions.
- DOE misdeeds screw up new DOE staff beyond belief.
- The Deloitte/Tesla Connection:
- App Authentication Flaw Creates Tesla Motors Hack Concern. Your Tesla can spy on you and drive you off the road on command.
- No attempt by new Secretary Moniz to correct the evils of the past
- CONNECTING THE DOTS AND “INCENTIVES”: FOLLOW THE MONEY
- DOE staff offer to respond to you, in writing, regarding each item on this news site
- For Sale: Deadbeat Fisker electric-car loan; Taxpayer Loss to date $139M+
- BREAKING NEWS: GOOGLE and DOE Follow-up SHOCKERS:
- Google Kickbacks
- Corruption Mapping –
- U.S. Senator: money came from “one of the most disastrously mismanaged and corrupt programs in U.S. history,”
- Energy Department Staff find that the tracks they thought they covered up were actually NOT covered up… Oops!
- Understanding Life Threatening Battery Decisions
- The Drop! HUGE NEWS BREAKING EVERY MONTH ON THIS- KEEP WATCHING
- Shallow Analysis Deems DOE Electric Vehicle Loans a Success
- Senator Charles Schumer, Consumers Union and other groups call for investigation of exploding lithium ion batteries. Same batteries as used in Tesla and Fisker.
- “Battery Swap” a smoke-screen to get rid of exploding battery pack
- GLUT OF DOE Corruption sites and reports yet no arrests: COVERUP
- BOMBSHELL NEWS: Treasury and OMB letters and documents reveal Tesla VC’s got “UNJUST REWARDS”
- Sudden new funding raise but there are lies about what it is for:
- Auto industry revenge strikes reduces value of each car by $30,000.00
- Financial advisors: Deloitte charged in Money Laundering Scheme
- Vaginal Orifice used to trick abusive rich guys into buying cars!
- Tesla “Battery” doesn’t work..
- Tesla snoops on you worse than the spy guys. Tesla cars watch and listen to you.
- EXPOSE!: Massive # of failed due diligence metrics discovered in investigations
- Forbes Rips Musk’s smoke-screen
- 9 questions for Elon Musk; Reporters embrace the “jump Musk” tactic to expose him
- Friend of staffer killed in plane crash releases insider notes
- “It’s the Real Estate, Stupid”: Are corrupt real estate deals behind Solyndra and Fisker?
- BARRON’S OUTS TESLA IN SCATHING TRUTH EXPOSE: “driving over a cliff..”
- Did California and Michigan state officials give favors only to favored campaign funding companies
- bit.ly/NXeOLG Mention this link to this newspaper and win stuff2013/06/10
- Steven Chu Reaches for the ‘Master Switch’2013/06/10
- SUCKING TOO MUCH ENERGY. The VAMPIRE Crisis!
- Chu: Expect more green energy bankruptcies2013/06/10
- Steven Chu lives in Fantasy World. Publicly states the kickback scheme that got him his Stanford job as part of his payoff was not failed2013/06/10
- ‘PLUG-IN AMERICA” is a shill organization funded by Silicon Valley VC’s and their battery companies2013/06/10
- Cornell University Says these Batteries Are Failed in Technology and Plans2013/06/10
- Taxpayers’ loss on GM bailout looks to be about $10 billion2013/06/07
- Credits fueled book-cooking?2013/06/07
- Additional criminal evidence found to be posted at: http://atvmdoe.wordpress.com/2013/06/06
- Nissan Whistleblower facing constant intimidation and attacks.2013/06/05
- Solyndra, Fisker, Tesla and Abound were criminal operations. You are not supporting “Clean Energy” by buying their products. You are supporting corruption.2013/06/05
- The problem with Elon Musk’s Women2013/06/04
- The Dark Side Of The Masterful Short Squeeze2013/06/04
- CHALLENGED TO EXPLAIN FRAUD:2013/05/30
- Beware! bubble just waiting to burst2013/05/30
- Stock Analysts See Exploding Battery Problem as Fatal2013/05/27
- Even FORBES admits Tesla is a Scam!2013/05/27
- Tesla Owner Buyers List being sold to third parties. No privacy for Tesla Owners!2013/05/23
- Did Tesla really pay back their loan? NOT ACTUALLY.. Taxpayers are STILL paying for it2013/05/23
- WE WON!! Tesla rushes to pay back U.S. Loan to Try to Halt Investigations caused by this paper and others!2013/05/21
- WHO ARE THE TESLA MEDIA SHILLS?: BUSTED!!! Opposition News Hype-mongers Reveal Themselves.2013/05/21
- How big a failure was Steven Chu’s DOE car Program?2013/05/19
- The non-special-ness 2013/05/19
- Tom’s theory..More evidence emerging…2013/05/18
- Google charged with “steering” Tesla articles to favored searches2013/05/16
- Adding up the Lies:2013/05/16
- Breaks Automotive History Record for Wasted Money, It’s Official2013/05/16
- They Lied About Profits: Business Insider2013/05/16
- You are supporting, and involved in, ORGANIZED CRIME.2013/05/10
- How to Buy a Fake Consumer Reports Positive Rating2013/05/09
- The Chart2013/05/09
- CFO refuses to disclose information in its May reporting, cracks appear…CHALLENGE2013/05/09
- Another day, another corruption failure… VPG2013/05/08
- Running the Scam2013/05/08
- How DOE staff and Public Policy Staff in Washington Were Bribed:2013/05/08
- Investigations deepen on payoffs, influence buying, favors and exchanges2013/05/07
- Hanging By A Thread2013/05/04
- How VC backers killed the new American auto industry on purpose.2013/05/02
- Detroit Electric 2013/05/01
- BRIBERY and CORRUPTION revealed to have launched and maintained some car companies.2013/05/01
- ADDITIONAL criminal evidence emerges 2013/04/30
- BREAKING NEWS: Federal Criminal Prosecutors charge Tesla, Subpeonas received by Tesla2013/04/30
- Elon Musk shamed by Audi Commercial2013/04/29
- Internal evidence shows they admit their batteries could “fry your family”!2013/04/29
- Overwhelming disdain of market corruption by billionaires follows Fisker hearing.2013/04/29
- Fun with “Wild Conjecture”!2013/04/27
- Obama Subsidized Electric Car Company Tesla Investigated for Fires
- Is Elon Musk a SOCIOPATH? Pundits weigh in
- Stock Analysts foretell Doom.2013/04/27
- Outing SHILL REPORTERS who are compensated for rigged stories 2013/04/26
- How the Cover-Ups Work:2013/04/25
- Deja Vu- WATCH2013/04/24
- FISKER SCREWS THE POOCH- …2013/04/24
- Senate Hearing Implies Organized Crime Tactics Used By DOE “Loan” “Winners”.2013/04/24
- U.S. Senate Nails Them2013/04/24
- Tesla Workers Frustrated With Tesla poor Ethics & Unsafe Factory 2013/04/23
- Selling cars? “No Way”, says Industry Expert2013/04/23
- Massive WHO-PAID-WHO tracking investigation underway2013/04/23
- Immigration Cover-up?2013/04/23
- Justine Musk On DIVORCE WARS reveals the Dirty On Elon Musk2013/04/23
- Immigration ISSUES: Still looking for Non-American Workers After TAKING U.S. Taxpayer money for a billionaire!2013/04/23
- Reddit Roasts 2013/04/23
- Faking Orders2013/04/23
- Iron Man Terminated2013/04/23
- http://lithium-ion.weebly.com exposes Fisker & Tesla Danger2013/04/23
- TESLA BUMPER STICKER2013/04/23
- TRUTH TICKET GREEN STREETERS CAMPAIGN2013/04/23
- BIG TROUBLE 2013/04/23
- Panasonic engineers GUARANTEE that battery packs will explode when wet!!!!!2012/11/01
- Caught in LIES2012/10/31
- Half of Tesla Roadsters Recalled For Rear Chassis Problems2012/10/31
- Tesla Needs Mo’ Money, Has Mo’ Problems – Automotive News2012/10/31
- Tesla hurts the environment. Tesla not telling truth about battery.
- Did Elon Musk Mislead Fox About Problems At Tesla?2012/10/31
- What Do the Financial Problems of CEO Mean For the Company2012/10/31
- The understatement: Five Problems For Tesla Motors2012/10/31
- Roadster facing ‘brick’ battery problems from bad engineering?2012/10/31
- Devastating Design Problem2012/10/31
- Tesla sued AGAIN. Fast approaching lawsuit record2012/10/31
- BLOG featured in http://atvmdoe.wordpress.com WIKI2012/10/31
- Cars could explode in flames if they get wet.2012/10/31
- Detroit Free Press busts BIG LIE!2012/09/26
- More issues are reported 2012/09/26
- “But we are just a startup car company, don’t expect us to sell anything”…except it is not what he said in his DOE application 2012/09/22
- Elon- not so nice?2012/09/21
- How many cities are claiming Tesla defrauded them?2012/07/31
- VC Kleiner Perkins being sued for sex allegations, more coming…2012/07/29
- Russian Mobsters?2012/07/29
- How did the investors bribe Congress and Federal Agencies2012/07/29
- Original Tesla Founders blog about the conspiracy that stole their company in order to turn it into a tax dollar scam2012/07/29
- Silicon Valley Expose on Elon Musk2012/07/29
- How to FACT CHECK and VALIDATE EVERY data point on this site yourself2012/07/27
- One of the worst investments in the tech market2012/07/27
- One of many ads to help hire foreigners with YOUR tax money :2012/07/18
- What are the things the media has said that this company screwed up?
- Pre-Jan. 5, 2012 Articles + (archive)