Tesla Safety Challenged! The Facts:
Deadly Smoke and Fumes. If the crash and fire don’t kill you now, the toxins in the deadly smoke fumes kill you later.
(See all that smoke in the TESLA fire, above? That smoke is filled with deadly toxins from burning lithium ion combined with plastics. Why does Tesla say nothing about this in it’s buyer documents? See all the cars stuck in traffic in the smoke plume? Do those innocent drivers, and their families, that have to sit there, behind the fire and in the smoke, appreciate having to breath in deadly vapors? See the fireman with the Full-Hazmat breathing apparatus on? He knows it sucks.)
Per the IJES via the State School of Chemical Engineering and Technology of China:
(Image above: New tests can see the cancer causing chemicals that got in your body from a Tesla fire from just two strands of your hair or one drop of blood or one swab of saliva. You can’t hide product toxic poisoning anymore.)
There are a vast number of MSDS disclosure forms and technical product documents from the feds, the battery companies, the FAA, the TSA, the SME, The IEEE and tons of others say that “Lithium ion batteries will explode and they will give off toxic gas”.
Why were the Tesla’s not equipped with carbon dioxide fire extinguishers as required? Why was a simple sheet of soft metal placed between the explosives and a “thousands-of-pound-per-sq.-ft. impact surface” (the road)? Was the car actually engineered or did Musk just doodle it out on the back of a napkin? You can hit the edge or front of the car and it will go off. The reason “Elon Musk stands behind Tesla” is because they usually blow up starting from the front.
Andrew- DC Group
TESLA COVER UP
Lithium Ion goes boom when it gets wet, poked, charged, used or pretty much gets unhappy for no apparent reason. All those car hulks, below, lined up next to each other are lithium ion electric piles of burned up $100K, per pile, cars, Nice huh? They are going to great lengths to cover that fact up:
Those images above show many different lithium ion electric car fires. Why is this being covered up? By whom? So far, most Tesla’s have been acquired by Tesla Fan Boys and their own investors to pump up the numbers. This has prevented a number of “thermal events” from getting reported.
WHAT!!!? You don’t think that’s enough burning Tesla’s? Well here’s some more, the next one is from Boston:
Not enough burning Tesla’s?
Tell The U.S. Government to order Tesla to remove all Lithium Ion chemicals from it’s cars! Is someone telling the NTSB not to do their job? Who?
TESLA CAN LOCK DOORS ON ITS OWN- BURNING ALIVE = BAD THING!
You can read a number of postings online about the continual failure of the Tesla electronic door handles and door locks. How might fire increase these failure-to-unlock issues. Is it possible your own Tesla could lock you, and your family, INSIDE the car when it catches fire? How was this tested in the safety tests, or was it even tested?
Roberta- (A Mother)
Lithium ion = Bad Stuff
Notice that in the following movie, the lithium ion battery like Tesla uses starts exploding just when the insides are exposed to air and ALSO when it gets wet:
Tesla has some big problems. This month it posted a loss of $38 million and its shares fell 16%. On top of that, it’s got battery issues.The company, which got $465 million from Obama, makes electric cars which depend on wiring together 7,000 laptop batteries together. This is just as clumsy and unwieldy as a solution as it sounds. For one thing, laptop batteries are expensive. And it’s a clunky solution. MORE>>>
Another Tesla Movie
So you think: “OK, I would never drive my Tesla over any metal or bumpy roads so I never need to worry about that”, Well, that’s what this Tesla driver thought:
Watch the left side of the screen along the meridian wall. You can recognize the Tesla by the round open mouth grill.
No matter what kind of a persnickety, self-centered, rich douche-kinda guy you are: Your Tesla is eventually going to hit a pot-hole, bottom-out or hit some crap in the road and then: fire and toxic smoke!
SHOCKER EXCLUSIVE!!!!! Tesla “battery supply” problem -NOT. Battery explosion problem- YES.
“The napalm-like lava that is burning lithium-ion, combined with burning Tesla plastic, can eat through your entire face in about 2.5 seconds and it is nearly impossible to extinguish. This is not good stuff. They tried it on pig-corpses, ugly results.
There are over 1000 different ways to store electricity. Lithium ion is the worst. The faster a car goes, the more likely it is to crash and to flip over in a crash. Tesla is the fastest car so it will crash more and flip over more. People that drive Tesla’s are, generally, arrogant yuppie males with ego issues who want to go fast and show off. That makes crashes even more likely. While you are driving around on a carpet of deadly lithium ion, buried in the floorboards of the Tesla at your feet, and the car suddenly flips over, you are now trapped under a ceiling of burning lithium ion that firefighters can’t extinguish and your face burns off. This is like flouridation of water controversy; this chemical was specified because a certain group is making money off of this chemical. Over time, each battery has a higher and higher chance of “going off” because the charging demands of a car combined with the degradation offset of a single lithium ion battery is high in normal circumstances. Tesla uses them in extreme circumstances. They were never built for cars. You are not going to see less Tesla fires, you are going to see more. Tesla has dense-packed 6800 lithium ion packs in a closed metal box under your seat. That is 6800 chances of having your face burned off and 6800 chances of getting rained on with burning lithium ion and plastic, gassed out and burned up by the Tesla. I don’t like the odds. Look at some of these pictures on this site, it even melts the metal.
The people that are telling you “Lithium Ion is just a lovely thing, don’t worry about all of those scare stories” have a financial investment in batteries using this chemical. Almost all of them have worked for, invested in or been hired by the people that make money off it. The form factor Tesla uses is a common 18650 battery you can buy on Amazon and Ebay so Tesla is not telling the truth about “having a battery supply problem” in their latest financial reports. They are having a battery blow-up problem. Suppliers won’t sell them any batteries because they know Tesla abuses the batteries in the way they deploy them in cars and they don’t want to get sued too, along with the lawsuits that are coming after Tesla. These batteries were never intended to be used in cars. All this has been known for decades. If the “biggest electric car funding effort in history” hired the “greatest technical review team ever created”, how did this get by? Why didn’t the reviewers mention this for Tesla’s ‘loan’? This is not new technical information!”
Dr. Lee- USGA
(FYI- I am available for TV interviews. Contact me through the SOMO funnel.)
NHTSA has now called Musk a Liar TWICE, said he lied about probe and lied about NHTSA safety rating
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), which produced the safety rating, isn’t happy about Tesla’s boasting.
In its announcement, Tesla explained that the Model S earned five-star marks in every category; a rare feat. On top of that, its overall Vehicle Safety Score, provided to manufacturers, gave it a “new combined record of 5.4 stars.”
In a statement on its website, the NHTSA issued a rebuke to Tesla:
“NHTSA does not rate vehicles beyond 5 stars and does not rank or order vehicles within the star rating categories. In addition, the agency has guidelines in place for manufacturers and advertising agencies to follow to ensure that accurate and consistent information is conveyed to the public.”
Reporters use a new technology called: FACTS, to recall that only just the other day Musk was screaming in the press that “no recall” and “no probe” was needed, yet today he says he has secretly been demanding that NHTSA do a probe. Hmmmmm? Interesting!
Bloomberg, Guardian and Reuters staff have now spoken with NHTSA staff, including the head: David Strickland, who have said, on record, that Tesla did NOT request probe and that it would be “unprecedented” for any car company to request a liability probe like that. Another Musk lie to his investors. Both the lie and the counter, published and on the record. NHTSA said it had already had concerns about Tesla prior to any calls from Tesla or Tesla’s investors. Previous communications had been from Tesla backers and Senators (Who Tesla investors already had in their pockets) saying “don’t do a probe”! Another P.T. Barnum “smoke-screen” move by Musk. Musk tried to take credit for creating Tesla even though Martin Eberhard created Tesla. Musk tried to take credit for creating the probe even though the feds had it already going. Musk tried to take credit for inventing electric cars even though GM and others did it decades earlier. Musk changed the NHTSA safety results and got caught lying about that too. Musk tried to take credit for creating the HyperLoop even though MIT created it 9 years earlier. What’s up with this douche bag?
Tesla: Unsafe At Any Speed, Unethical at Inception.
If I read all of the posts and articles on this page I get:
“Tesla seems to have been used to provide kickbacks to lithium ion investors in exchange for politics and those investors may, or may not, have known that lithium ion blows up, on its own, way more often than gasoline. When it does blow-up, along with the plastics and metals of the car, the toxic smoke and vapors can lead to a slow death of the occupants and bystanders. The Tesla batteries were not made for cars and when they are made, the workers who make them become very ill or fatally ill. There are plenty of electric cars available, today, from other companies. Tesla was not the first or the last and has led no wave of innovation that was not already in place decades earlier. Tesla staff and bundlers bribed Washington DC officials to get taxpayer money and fake stock market positioning for a billionaire. They deserve no applause. Almost all of the “Tesla fanboy Hype” is Tesla’s own hired bloggers, and investors, run out of Fremont, creating fake buzz by operating as thousands of fake social media accounts.”
Does that about sum it up?
EACH of those electric Fisker cars, in the photos above, blew up as they sat there when their lithium ion got wet in a storm. Lithium Ion blows up just from getting wet (or overcharged or banged). The cars, in the photos above, were not all brought there, and put together, after they blew up. They just blew up sitting in the parking lot waiting to get delivered to customers. That is a picture of dozens and dozens of VERY expensive cars that were being used as a scam to sell this chemical called “lithium ion” that campaign financiers had a near monopoly on. It was a kickback deal. Due Diligence was done, but ordered to be ignored, in order to shove as much cash out the door, and in their pockets, before they got caught.
Here is another one, below, the owner just ran into the grocery store and BOOM the lithium ion batteries in his $100K+ lithium ion electric super car just blew up, taking the tree and the car next to it out:
Aug 17, 2012 … The Karma above caught fire in a Woodside, CA parking lot while …. attention away from the latest green energy project to blow up in the …
Aug 11, 2012 … Fisker Karma Fire, Woodside, CA – Photo Courtesy of Aaron Wood A … If only a few more of these cars explode, you can totally forget about …
Aug 13, 2012 … Yet another Fisker Karma has gone up in smoke, making this the second … A Fisker Karma driver from Woodside, California parked his hybrid at the ….. is an intercooler coupler blowing off and making a sound like a gunshot.
TESLA PATENTS, FILED WITH FEDS, SHOW MUSK KNEW CARS WERE UNSAFE!
TESLA knew their car was unsafe and says so in their own patent filings. This, alone, says Musk was lying. The extreme military tank-type “ballistic shield” measures called for in their patent, below, are shocking proof that they knew how awful lithium ion is the way they use it. In another Tesla patent, Tesla says, in THEIR words filed with the feds: ““Thermal runaway is of major concern since a single incident can lead to significant property damage and, in some circumstances, bodily harm or loss of life. When a battery undergoes thermal runaway, it typically emits a large quantity of smoke, jets of flaming liquid electrolyte, and sufficient heat to lead to the combustion and destruction of materials in close proximity to the cell. If the cell undergoing thermal runaway is surrounded by one or more additional cells as is typical in a battery pack, then a single thermal runaway event can quickly lead to the thermal runaway of multiple cells which, in turn, can lead to much more extensive collateral damage. Regardless of whether a single cell or multiple cells are undergoing this phenomenon, if the initial fire is not extinguished immediately, subsequent fires may be caused that dramatically expand the degree of property damage. For example, the thermal runaway of a battery within an unattended laptop will likely result in not only the destruction of the laptop, but also at least partial destruction of its surroundings, e.g., home, office, car, laboratory, etc. If the laptop is on-board an aircraft, for example within the cargo hold or a luggage compartment, the ensuing smoke and fire may lead to an emergency landing or, under more dire conditions, a crash landing. Similarly, the thermal runaway of one or more batteries within the battery pack of a hybrid or electric vehicle may destroy not only the car, but may lead to a car wreck if the car is being driven or the destruction of its surroundings if the car is parked.”
Plus this other Tesla patent which says you need to, essentially, be in a military tank to drive a Tesla safely. Patent calls for “Ballistic Shielding” to keep drivers & passengers alive !!!!:
Per SME, lithium ion has blown up in products over 2000 times more often than any other energy storage.
Lead acid batteries, gasoline, hydrogen, nickel metal hydride, and all other product energy storage technologies COMBINED have NOT blown up as much as lithium ion has gone thermal in cars, airplanes, cell phones, computers, data centers, tablets, backup power systems and other systems. People have died in some of these incidents. Planes have crashed. Homes have been set on fire. People have been horribly burned. It is not OK to let lithium ion investors buy the news media and shut down the articles about these dangers.
Please Send This open letter to the German Federal Motor Transport Authority, or Kraftfahrt-Bundesamt (KBA):
Regarding: Your recent Tesla “safety declaration”.
Dear German Federal Motor Transport Authority:
It is quite surprising to hear that your organization has declared the Tesla completely safe without engaging in full due diligence. It makes it appear like someone got bribed. We certainly hope that Deutsche Bank staff’s substantial positions in Tesla held no bearing. We see that Deutsche Bank staff were just indicted for massive securities fraud and we hope that is just a coincidence.
Numerous organizations and experts have provided data showing that the car is not safe. The statistics, historical facts about lithium ion, and actual evidence point to the opposite conclusion. Many websites, including: http://lithium-ion.weebly.com and others provide rather contrary evidence. Tesla’s own patent documents state that the car is not safe. The Chevy Volt was recalled for far less battery issues with lithium ion.
There are over 200 safety concerns that can be provided to you in a documented report. America has not even started their safety investigation and has requested a deep set of technical documents from Tesla. Did your agency request such documents?
The members of the public hereby request publication of the identities of the reviewers, the methods and analysis methods they employed, the read-out of their data and the conclusive, specific data that the research was based upon. Here is a link to a much more overt investigation you might want to review:
Please feel free to send your own version to Kraftfahrt-Bundesamt (KBA) at:
and by hard-copy mail to:
Stabsstelle (Office of Interdepartmental functions)
Mr. Thomas Meyer
German Tesla “Safety Review” exposed as “Sham”! MORE HERE>>>
NHTSA Tesla Public Wiki Safety Report is HERE>>>
On Elusive Tesla battery facts . More HERE>>>
Is SolarCity’s use of Tesla batteries unsafe for homes and for Solarcity?. More HERE>>>
Tesla challenged by auto safety research group to pass the safety tests listed HERE>>>
Did Tesla bankers at Deutsche Bank order German’s to give Tesla a wave-through on safety review that never actually happened? More HERE>>>
Samsung exploding Lithium ion Galaxy COVER-UP Expose proves Danger of Lithium ion! Lithium ion and Cover-Ups seem to go hand-in-hand. Samsung tries to silence user whose S4 caught fire, it doesn’t go over well
08 December 2013
Oh Samsung, you tried to have a YouTube video pulled after it showed a Galaxy S4 that caught fire while charging but this is about to blow up in your PR and legal teams face after you sent a ‘hush’ document to the user.
Here’s the deal, YouTube user GhostlyRich posted a video on YouTube in early December that showed that his Samsung Galaxy S4 caught fire while charging. While the battery did not explode (thankfully) you can clearly see the charging port is burnt. To no surprise, a burnt charging point rendered the device useless and seeing that the Phone is still under warranty, you would think Samsung would simply exchange the device and make good with the consumer to fix the issue.
Wrong. What Samsung has done, foolishly, is sent the user a document saying that they will exchange his defective device only after he pulls his initial video from YouTube. If Samsung was unaware of how the Internet works, it’s about to find out that trying to quiet the user will result in a black eye for the company.
Yes, we can understand why a company would want keep this type of incident quiet but anyone who has a basic understanding of the Internet will tell you that once it’s posted to the web, there is no way to delete it. Sure, removing the video might keep it a bit quieter, but that would likely only raise more suspicion in the long run with the followers of that YouTube channel.
Samsung has goofed up big time as the original YouTube video, at the time of this posting, had 45,000 views and the video showing the Samsung demand letter, well, it has over 277,000 views.
The video discussing the letter and the incident is posted above and is worth a watch. It goes to show what Samsung will do anything to keep its S4 issues off the radar but in this case, it has completely backfired. Not to mention that having to sign a contract to execute a warranty is borderline unethical for the circumstances of this incident.
Germany Clears Tesla Of Fire Probe…????? Was it a real probe?
Tue Dec 3, 2013
(Business Insider) The German Federal Motor Transport Authority, Kraftfahrt-Bundesamt (KBA) has concluded an investigation into three recent Tesla Model S fires and found “no manufacturer-related defects,” Tesla said today.
In a press release, Tesla said it provided the KBA with relevant data on the accidents, and received a letter saying “no further measures under the German Product Safety Act [Produktsicherheitsgesetz (ProdSG)] are deemed necessary.”
In November, the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA) opened an investigation into the three fires. Tesla said it has “requested” the process, but NHTSA Administrator told a House panel that was untrue, according to The Detroit News.
That investigation is ongoing, but at least the Germans have been placated.
If you woke up this morning and read this, as I did, upon seeing TSLA up 6% before the open and my puts reversing lower on this “news”, you could be forgiven if your first impression was, “when the hell did Germany open an investigation?”
You see, I remember being told about the investigation being conducted by the NHTSA, the US based auto safety agency. I remember they opened an investigation following three fires, two of which occurred in the US, and the remaining one in Mexico. Barely a few weeks ago…
But it’s funny, as I don’t recall there ever being an announcement of a German investigation. It must have got lost under the Blankenship resignation announcement.
In fact, swinging over to Tesla’s Investor Press Releases – it’s astounding – but it seems completely devoid of any bad news at all. Not even a mention of the US based investigation, much less a German one, or a peep about the VP of sales leaving the company.
Meanwhile, in the real world, real men and women are throwing their money into this company, shaking off oversold conditions on a hard bounce. And class action lawsuits are raining from the sky. I’ve mostly been thinking those lawsuits were warrantless before now, but if this is how Tesla handles communications, I’m not so sure.
This isn’t a game, people.
Mr. Cain Thaler
Stock advice in actual English.
If GM had to do a recall for a potential thing, why didn’t Tesla have to do one for an actual thing? (Hint: Bribes)
“GM to Call Back 8,000 Chevrolet Volt to Strengthen Battery Pack
Michael Graham Richard
Transportation / Cars @ Treehugger
The saga continues! After some Chevy Volt battery fire issues during testing and GM offering Volt owners to buy back their cars or loan them replacements, we learn that that GM has decided to not take any chances; it is supposedly about to announce a call back of 8,000 Volt electric cars.
The Associated Press only writes: “A person briefed on the matter says General Motors will ask Volt owners to bring their electric cars into dealers to strengthen the structure around the batteries.” We should have more details later today, but if you own a Volt, expect to be contacted by your dealer and to have to bring them you car for some strengthening of the structure protecting the battery pack.”
See image below. Even though Chevy Volt batteries are contained deep within the body and chassis of the car, GM still had to do a recall to cover the lithium ion batteries up in even more steel. Tesla lithium ion batteries are fully exposed at the edges and bottom of the car. It should not be possible for NHTSA to NOT require a recall unless someone is paying someone off. Is Musk “Convinced there will be no recall” because Rahm told him so?
The Tesla Battery pack has TONS more impact points than a Chevy Volt, Nissan Leaf or other car. It has less shielding density per Lithium Ion Square inches than any car. The batteries are very close to the edge and exterior of the car without protection equal to the known, and calculated, destruction potential. That is why Tesla’s blow up more often:
The Tesla battery box wall is a mere breath away from a deadly road surface moving with tremendous force and the lower edge of the car where an impact is most likely to occur. Thousands of pounds of shock force will instantly do things to those batteries that will be: Awesome in a frightening and fire-explosion kinda way.
KF & GG
Investigators would like to hear from you if you have information or tips:
With a copy to:
with a copy to:
Chairman Barbara Boxer
Senate Select Committee on Ethics
220 Hart Senate Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20510
Fax: (202) 224-7416
Please send them any helpful tips or just a kind note of encouragement!
Incriminating New Evidence!
Corporate testing videos have now been uncovered showing mice in a glass box exposed to a single burning Tesla Lithium ion cell and then exposed to a single burning Tesla Lithium 2 inch ion battery with a section of Tesla car body plastic and metal burning. After the horrid results, the mouse bodies were tested for toxins. Needless to say, none of the results were good. U.S. Government MSDS documents reveal the toxic vapor danger from these batteries was fully documented outside of DOE, yet never discussed by staff. Federal MSDS documents, from multiple federal agencies, specifically state that the Tesla lithium ion batteries are deadly toxic when burning.
Tesla fires Can’t be ignored no matter what the CEO says
Tesla Batteries Act Like Solid “rocket fuel” when they ignite!
As of 11/6/2013 Tesla had said there were only 3 fires, yet social media shows there were many more fires. Those other fires have been documented in photos and videos and Elon Musk has said he has tracking chips on all of the cars so Tesla had to have known about all of the other fires. The reality of the documentation and the statements from Tesla seem to clearly show a cover-up. Lithium ion in a metal box burns like solid rocket fuel when it gets going in a fire. Musk would have known this since he started SPACE X: A rocket company! (Which keeps having technical failures)
Additional Tesla Fire News Expose Links:
It was an idiotic move to use thousands of lithium ion consumer flashlight-type batteries, that were never made to be used in a car, to create an entire bed of toxic explosive material and put it just a hair breadth away from a surface that can puncture, explode and inflame it. That surface, the road, is trying to puncture, bump, and destroy the undercarriage, of every car, every inch of every mile of every road across the country. Also, the batteries are so close to almost all of the outside edges of the car, that puncture damage in a crash is certain. They decided to CHEAP OUT with the flashlight batteries yet they charge buyers insane amounts of money for a car with a growing list of technical failures. What were these people thinking?
HD- SME engineer
Update: See Fluoride controversy (below) for explanation about why someone would do this:
Understanding Tesla’s Life Threatening Battery Decisions
SEEKING ALPHA- John Peterson
Nov 22 2013
In the last couple of months, electric cars from Tesla Motors (TSLA) have had three collision-related battery fires that were widely covered by the media. Last week, the NHTSA decided to conduct a formal investigation of these incidents. While Tesla’s CEO Elon Musk immediately went on the offensive arguing that Tesla’s BEVs have a lower fire risk than gasoline powered cars, the question an increasing number of investors are asking is “Why has Tesla had three battery fires in a fleet of 17,000 BEVs while Nissan hasn’t had any fires in its fleet of over 90,000 BEVs?” The answer is simple. Tesla’s battery decisions significantly increased battery risks for both the customer and the company. MORE…
Musk Claim of Fewer Tesla Fires Questioned in MIT Report
By Angela Greiling Keane & Jeff Green
Tesla Motors Inc. (TSLA) cars have caught fire caused by collisions more often than gasoline-powered vehicles, according to a Massachusetts Institute of Technology report rebutting assertions by Elon Musk, the electric-car maker’s chief executive officer.
Because only 4 percent of vehicle fires are caused by collisions, Tesla’s Model S sedan, with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, is statistically more likely to catch fire than are cars with gasoline tanks, wrote Kevin Bullis, senior editor for energy for MIT Technology Review.
Disco Inferno- Burn Baby Burn
ELON MUSK CANCELS HIS CROSS COUNTRY DRIVE IN A TESLA FOR FEAR OF HIS LIFE AND THE SAFETY OF HIS KIDS
Didn’t Elon say he was just about to make a cross country drive in a Tesla?
Elon Musk is planning to drive from Los Angeles to New York using only a Model S and Tesla Superchargers. But he’ll have to wait until the end of the year before the automaker’s quick charging network is actually built out. According to Musk, the trip will take six days and cover 3,200 miles
IRONIC TESLA BILLBOARD
NOW look at what is blowing up!!!. THIS JUST HAPPENED IN the middle of all this too!!!!: Massive numbers of OTHER Lithium Ion devices blowing up.
The appeal of Apple’s sleek and slender new iPad Air is significantly diminished when it explodes and pours out flames along with so much smoke that the fire department has to be called in to extinguish the blaze.
Shop is evacuated and fire brigade are called after brand new iPad Air EXPLODES and fills mobile phone store with smoke . Sparks and smoke flew from device released on November 1
iPad Air EXPLODES INTO FIREBALL as terrified fanbois flee Apple Store Charred fondleslab removed by Apple minion for testing
An Apple iPad Air reportedly exploded at a Vodafone retail store in Canberra, Australia, prompting the need to call the fire department to put out the flames and smoke.
A Vodafone store in Canberra, Australia was evacuated and firefighters were called in after the explosion of an Apple iPad Air inside the store resulted in the release of smoke that filled the retail establishment.
iPad air explodes in Australia, fire department had to be called in to contain the smoke Posted by Stefan Constantinescu on Nov 08, 2013 | No Comments »
What kind of battery did they put in the Apple ipad AIR?
Randy Oates- DC
If one IPAD can take out a whole store and a Tesla has the equivalent of thousands of IPAD batteries in each car, how many homes in your neighborhood can a Tesla take out?
I want my neighbor to keep his Tesla at the office. Musk has made a big point out of saying, in recent interviews, that the new fires were not “spontaneous” thereby admitting he knows that Lithium Ion CAN go off spontaneously like it did in the Boeing planes and with many other electronics in the last 10 years.
GH- Boston G
EXPOSE: Here is a video made by Tesla’s own employees about their product:
You can also see it at:
WATCH THIS VIDEO OF A TESLA BURNING AND BLOWING UP BECAUSE OF BATTERY UNHAPPINESS.
“Is the beginning of an onslaught of fiery Tesla Model S wrecks?
A second Tesla Model S reportedly caught fire last week after crashing through a concrete wall in Mexico.
According to Mexican paper Progreso Hoy (by way of Business Insider), a Model S owner was speeding when he lost control of the car and went through a concrete wall and then into a large tree.
You can see the resulting fire in the video below.
The man was apparently not seriously injuries and walked away from the incident.
Here is an official recount from Tesla:
“We were able to contact the driver quickly and are pleased that he is safe. This was a significant accident where the car was traveling at such a high speed that it smashed through a concrete wall and then hit a large tree, yet the driver walked away from the car with no permanent injury. He is appreciative of the safety and performance of the car and has asked if we can expedite delivery of his next Model S. The first reported Model S fire occurred earlier this month when a Washington State driver struck an object in the road, which caused a fire in the front portion of the car, beneath the carpeted trunk area. It appears the Mexican Model S fire also began in the forward section of the car.” ”
Manu Fs. – Obsido
The Lithium ion profiteering scam. Dump, grab the money and run.
FISKER lithium Ion batteries burst into flames at the drop of a hat. This is now well-known. Telsa and Fisker funding with tax dollars was more about funding battery company deals for their investors than anything else. Lithium Ion Batteries blow up in Boeing’s, Tesla’s and they just blow up. That is why TSA does not allow liquid on airplanes. That is why AT&T eliminated Lithium Ion in its server racks. EVERYBODY knows that lithium ion blows up and releases deadly chemicals, why is this cover-up still going on? Oh, I See: Profits and kickbacks!
Everyone was warned about this. Over 100 published reports from major universities and federally funded studies have now been sourced and posted showing that this had been guaranteed to happen by some of the top scientists in the world prior to Tesla receiving DOE money. Who owns all these battery companies? Watch for the WESTON REPORT from a major Huffington Post Journalist which links every investor in TESLA to all of their political connections and influences. Invest in Tesla and you will get tracked by numerous investigative reporters.
THERE HAVE BEEN A VAST NUMBER OF ADDITIONAL LITHIUM ION FIRES. SEE THESE LINKS.
See these other articles and third party studies:
THESE ARE NOT THE ONLY FIRES, LOOK AT THESE LINKS:
Lithium ion blowing up even more than usual?
Does anyone know how electromagnetic energy affects this Lithium Ion chemical? Since we now see that IPADs and other phones are blowing up, I wonder if EMF shifts set it off? In which case, sticking it the biggest electronic appliance might not be a good idea.
Tesla Failures push Auto Industry to Fuel Cell Cars
Boeing Lithium Ion Batteries Blew Up for No GOOD Reason too:
Class action law firms have begun research to determine the potential for Tesla fire-related cases.
A number of specialized law firms, who only produce class actions for consumer groups, have contracted exploratory research to look at the viability for class actions on behalf of Consumers who were near Tesla Fires, Employees who were near Tesla Fires, Tesla Factory employees, First Responders who were near Tesla fires, and related matters.
T- Law 360
Tesla shares slip more on reports of third fire, other car problems
By Jerry Hirsch- LA Times
November 7, 2013
By Jerry HirschNovember 7, 2013, 8:39 a.m.
Tesla Motors shares continued to fall Thursday as the automaker confirmed a third fire in one of its high-end electric cars and a major auto reviewer pointed out problems with its Model S luxury hatchback.
The 9%, or $13.40, decline in mid-morning trading to $137.76 followed a 15% plunge in the shares Wednesday after the automaker said limited supplies of batteries were hampering sales and that it was spending heavily on research and development to design new models. Tesla shares have been on a run for most of the year, rising about 400% before this reversal.
Car shopping website Edmunds.com said its 2013 Model S was “making an ominous noise under acceleration and deceleration. It originates from the rear of the car and seems to be getting worse.”
It is a complaint that’s also starting to show up on Tesla’s owners forum, an online discussion group hosted by the automaker for drivers of its cars.
“Mine had that and it got bad at 70 mph,” said one owner, posting under the “mortgagebruce” moniker.
He said Tesla had to replace the drive unit twice to fix the problem.
Tesla also replaced the drive unit on the Edmunds car, but declined to tell the company what caused the problem. It also replaced the driver door mechanism because of another problem. The car has just less than 11,000 miles on the road.
“We’re not sure what to think about the fact that both of these repairs were completed with just one overnight stay,” said Mike Schmidt, Edmunds’ vehicle testing manager. “Maybe the dealer is really on the ball. Maybe the supply chain is short. Or maybe the parts are readily available because they’ve seen these before.”
Meanwhile, another Model S electric car caught fire Wednesday near Smyrna, Tenn., following a crash. This was the third Model S to have caught fire in the last five weeks. One burned near Seattle and another in Mexico. Both cars were in crashes and the fires injured no one.
Normally, car fires are not significant events that influence investors. There are about 150,000 annually, according to the National Fire Protection Assn. However, safety officials have been tracking fires in electric cars, as well as computers and other equipment, out of concern that the lithium-ion battery systems might be fire-prone.
Earlier this year, federal regulators grounded Boeing 787 planes for four months after batteries on two planes overheated, with one catching on fire. Boeing later ordered modifications to the jets to increase ventilation and insulation near the batteries, but the company and investigators never determined the root cause of the overheating.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration reviewed the Tesla fire in Seattle and concluded it was caused by the accident rather than a vehicle defect.
Tesla said it contacted the driver of the car in Tennessee and noted he was not injured and “believes the car saved his life. Our team is on its way to Tennessee to learn more about what happened in the accident.”
“The problem is that we have three fires in six weeks,” said Karl Brauer, senior analyst at Kelley Blue Book, the car information company. “For a company with a stock price based as much or more on image than financials, those recurring headlines are highly damaging.”
The Palo Alto automaker said Tuesday it posted a loss of $38.5 million, or 32 cents per share, in the third quarter. That compares to a loss of $110.8 million, or $1.05 per share, in the same period a year earlier. Now that it is delivering cars, revenue grew to $431 million from just $50.1 million a year earlier.
With all of these lithium ion cars, IPADs and phones just blowing up and going off more and more, does the increased prevalence of WIFI, broadcast signals and atmospheric radiation and other ion drivers make Lithium Ion increasingly more likely to go off?
Plus these articles:
- Fisker Files For Bankruptcy. Owes $1 Billion.
- Tesla SAFETY REPORT (HOT!)
- “Lithium Ion VC’s“: Say “Howdy” to the ACTUAL Illuminati!
- SENATE ETHICS COMMITTEE CALLS: “Cover-up!”
- How the Government Grant Process Can Stifle Innovation and How To Fix It!
- Jofi Joseph alias exposes Gawker Media as front for White House communications Director hits
- New study links Paul Walker crash to Tesla fires
- Model S hacked to broadcast occupants conversations to all nearby cars
- The Dianne Feinstein Investigation – Tesla’s Girlfriend
- Did White House order “no more DOE Loans to be funded” in order to protect campaign financiers other investments?
Bankrupt solar panel firm took DOE stimulus money, left a toxic mess, says report. No Not Solyndra, another one
- U.S. reports $9.7 billion loss on General Motors car bailout
- Spying Controversy Blowback, The Rebekah Brooks Trial and Dianne Feinstein
- Does the President’s Staff Just Sit Around and Lie To Him All Day Long?
- Prostitutes!!! Lot’s of them! Washington DC has more hookers/mile than anywhere.
- Omerta’: The policy of secrets
- How the White House shut down NASA to payback Musk & his VC’s
- Bundlers have Sad, Sad Realization: Secrets are not secrets anymore
- White House staff order DOE protection “at all costs” to protect image
- TESLA cars bursting into flames as batteries turn them into potential “DEATHCAR” of lithium explosive & deadly vapors, as predicted: COVER UP.
- LITHIUM ION industrial website sounds call over hidden dangers of lithium ion
- Exclusive: Obama Department of Energy Loan Application [Biff Spackle]
- Newly discovered documents show Tesla failed all reviews and was only funded because White House staff ordered DOE to fund in order to compensate Tesla investors for campaign contributions.
- DOE misdeeds screw up new DOE staff beyond belief.
- The Deloitte/Tesla Connection:
- App Authentication Flaw Creates Tesla Motors Hack Concern. Your Tesla can spy on you and drive you off the road on command.
- No attempt by new Secretary Moniz to correct the evils of the past
- CONNECTING THE DOTS AND “INCENTIVES”: FOLLOW THE MONEY
- DOE staff offer to respond to you, in writing, regarding each item on this news site
- For Sale: Deadbeat Fisker electric-car loan; Taxpayer Loss to date $139M+
- BREAKING NEWS: GOOGLE and DOE Follow-up SHOCKERS:
- Google Kickbacks
- Corruption Mapping –
- U.S. Senator: money came from “one of the most disastrously mismanaged and corrupt programs in U.S. history,”
- Energy Department Staff find that the tracks they thought they covered up were actually NOT covered up… Oops!
- Understanding Life Threatening Battery Decisions
- The Drop! HUGE NEWS BREAKING EVERY MONTH ON THIS- KEEP WATCHING
- Shallow Analysis Deems DOE Electric Vehicle Loans a Success
- Senator Charles Schumer, Consumers Union and other groups call for investigation of exploding lithium ion batteries. Same batteries as used in Tesla and Fisker.
- “Battery Swap” a smoke-screen to get rid of exploding battery pack
- GLUT OF DOE Corruption sites and reports yet no arrests: COVERUP
- BOMBSHELL NEWS: Treasury and OMB letters and documents reveal Tesla VC’s got “UNJUST REWARDS”
- Sudden new funding raise but there are lies about what it is for:
- Auto industry revenge strikes reduces value of each car by $30,000.00
- Financial advisors: Deloitte charged in Money Laundering Scheme
- Vaginal Orifice used to trick abusive rich guys into buying cars!
- Tesla “Battery” doesn’t work..
- Tesla snoops on you worse than the spy guys. Tesla cars watch and listen to you.
- EXPOSE!: Massive # of failed due diligence metrics discovered in investigations
- Forbes Rips Musk’s smoke-screen
- 9 questions for Elon Musk; Reporters embrace the “jump Musk” tactic to expose him
- Friend of staffer killed in plane crash releases insider notes
- “It’s the Real Estate, Stupid”: Are corrupt real estate deals behind Solyndra and Fisker?
- BARRON’S OUTS TESLA IN SCATHING TRUTH EXPOSE: “driving over a cliff..”
- Did California and Michigan state officials give favors only to favored campaign funding companies
- bit.ly/NXeOLG Mention this link to this newspaper and win stuff2013/06/10
- Steven Chu Reaches for the ‘Master Switch’2013/06/10
- SUCKING TOO MUCH ENERGY. The VAMPIRE Crisis!
- Chu: Expect more green energy bankruptcies2013/06/10
- Steven Chu lives in Fantasy World. Publicly states the kickback scheme that got him his Stanford job as part of his payoff was not failed2013/06/10
- ‘PLUG-IN AMERICA” is a shill organization funded by Silicon Valley VC’s and their battery companies2013/06/10
- Cornell University Says these Batteries Are Failed in Technology and Plans2013/06/10
- Taxpayers’ loss on GM bailout looks to be about $10 billion2013/06/07
- Credits fueled book-cooking?2013/06/07
- Additional criminal evidence found to be posted at: http://atvmdoe.wordpress.com/2013/06/06
- Nissan Whistleblower facing constant intimidation and attacks.2013/06/05
- Solyndra, Fisker, Tesla and Abound were criminal operations. You are not supporting “Clean Energy” by buying their products. You are supporting corruption.2013/06/05
- The problem with Elon Musk’s Women2013/06/04
- The Dark Side Of The Masterful Short Squeeze2013/06/04
- CHALLENGED TO EXPLAIN FRAUD:2013/05/30
- Beware! bubble just waiting to burst2013/05/30
- Stock Analysts See Exploding Battery Problem as Fatal2013/05/27
- Even FORBES admits Tesla is a Scam!2013/05/27
- Tesla Owner Buyers List being sold to third parties. No privacy for Tesla Owners!2013/05/23
- Did Tesla really pay back their loan? NOT ACTUALLY.. Taxpayers are STILL paying for it2013/05/23
- WE WON!! Tesla rushes to pay back U.S. Loan to Try to Halt Investigations caused by this paper and others!2013/05/21
- WHO ARE THE TESLA MEDIA SHILLS?: BUSTED!!! Opposition News Hype-mongers Reveal Themselves.2013/05/21
- How big a failure was Steven Chu’s DOE car Program?2013/05/19
- The non-special-ness 2013/05/19
- Tom’s theory..More evidence emerging…2013/05/18
- Google charged with “steering” Tesla articles to favored searches2013/05/16
- Adding up the Lies:2013/05/16
- Breaks Automotive History Record for Wasted Money, It’s Official2013/05/16
- They Lied About Profits: Business Insider2013/05/16
- You are supporting, and involved in, ORGANIZED CRIME.2013/05/10
- How to Buy a Fake Consumer Reports Positive Rating2013/05/09
- The Chart2013/05/09
- CFO refuses to disclose information in its May reporting, cracks appear…CHALLENGE2013/05/09
- Another day, another corruption failure… VPG2013/05/08
- Running the Scam2013/05/08
- How DOE staff and Public Policy Staff in Washington Were Bribed:2013/05/08
- Investigations deepen on payoffs, influence buying, favors and exchanges2013/05/07
- Hanging By A Thread2013/05/04
- How VC backers killed the new American auto industry on purpose.2013/05/02
- Detroit Electric 2013/05/01
- BRIBERY and CORRUPTION revealed to have launched and maintained some car companies.2013/05/01
- ADDITIONAL criminal evidence emerges 2013/04/30
- BREAKING NEWS: Federal Criminal Prosecutors charge Tesla, Subpeonas received by Tesla2013/04/30
- Elon Musk shamed by Audi Commercial2013/04/29
- Internal evidence shows they admit their batteries could “fry your family”!2013/04/29
- Overwhelming disdain of market corruption by billionaires follows Fisker hearing.2013/04/29
- Fun with “Wild Conjecture”!2013/04/27
- Obama Subsidized Electric Car Company Tesla Investigated for Fires
- Is Elon Musk a SOCIOPATH? Pundits weigh in
- Stock Analysts foretell Doom.2013/04/27
- Outing SHILL REPORTERS who are compensated for rigged stories 2013/04/26
- How the Cover-Ups Work:2013/04/25
- Deja Vu- WATCH2013/04/24
- FISKER SCREWS THE POOCH- …2013/04/24
- Senate Hearing Implies Organized Crime Tactics Used By DOE “Loan” “Winners”.2013/04/24
- U.S. Senate Nails Them2013/04/24
- Tesla Workers Frustrated With Tesla poor Ethics & Unsafe Factory 2013/04/23
- Selling cars? “No Way”, says Industry Expert2013/04/23
- Massive WHO-PAID-WHO tracking investigation underway2013/04/23
- Immigration Cover-up?2013/04/23
- Justine Musk On DIVORCE WARS reveals the Dirty On Elon Musk2013/04/23
- Immigration ISSUES: Still looking for Non-American Workers After TAKING U.S. Taxpayer money for a billionaire!2013/04/23
- Reddit Roasts 2013/04/23
- Faking Orders2013/04/23
- Iron Man Terminated2013/04/23
- http://lithium-ion.weebly.com exposes Fisker & Tesla Danger2013/04/23
- TESLA BUMPER STICKER2013/04/23
- TRUTH TICKET GREEN STREETERS CAMPAIGN2013/04/23
- BIG TROUBLE 2013/04/23
- Panasonic engineers GUARANTEE that battery packs will explode when wet!!!!!2012/11/01
- Caught in LIES2012/10/31
- Half of Tesla Roadsters Recalled For Rear Chassis Problems2012/10/31
- Tesla Needs Mo’ Money, Has Mo’ Problems – Automotive News2012/10/31
- Tesla hurts the environment. Tesla not telling truth about battery.
- Did Elon Musk Mislead Fox About Problems At Tesla?2012/10/31
- What Do the Financial Problems of CEO Mean For the Company2012/10/31
- The understatement: Five Problems For Tesla Motors2012/10/31
- Roadster facing ‘brick’ battery problems from bad engineering?2012/10/31
- Devastating Design Problem2012/10/31
- Tesla sued AGAIN. Fast approaching lawsuit record2012/10/31
- BLOG featured in http://atvmdoe.wordpress.com WIKI2012/10/31
- Cars could explode in flames if they get wet.2012/10/31
- Detroit Free Press busts BIG LIE!2012/09/26
- More issues are reported 2012/09/26
- “But we are just a startup car company, don’t expect us to sell anything”…except it is not what he said in his DOE application 2012/09/22
- Elon- not so nice?2012/09/21
- How many cities are claiming Tesla defrauded them?2012/07/31
- VC Kleiner Perkins being sued for sex allegations, more coming…2012/07/29
- Russian Mobsters?2012/07/29
- How did the investors bribe Congress and Federal Agencies2012/07/29
- Original Tesla Founders blog about the conspiracy that stole their company in order to turn it into a tax dollar scam2012/07/29
- Silicon Valley Expose on Elon Musk2012/07/29
- How to FACT CHECK and VALIDATE EVERY data point on this site yourself2012/07/27
- One of the worst investments in the tech market2012/07/27
- One of many ads to help hire foreigners with YOUR tax money :2012/07/18
- What are the things the media has said that this company screwed up?
- Pre-Jan. 5, 2012 Articles + (archive)