“The Character Assassination of Martin Eberhard by the Coward Billionaire Elon Musk”
“Silicon Valley VC’s arranged for the take-over of Tesla, using Elon Musk as their shill, in order to try to control the lithium industry.
They put a character assassination attack out on (SEE THIS LINK) Martin Eberhard, the founder and creator of Tesla. Martin won the innovator of the year award. Martin accomplished impossible things. Elon Musk was a take-over thug who was sent to Tesla to get control of it on behalf of a venture capital alliance of corrupt men who set out to form a monopoly. Musk is an arrogant ass douche. Read the lawsuit by Marty and the postings that are archived by Marty and Tesla staff at the time. The truth will come out. Martin will be vindicated.”
(Please Re-Post to get they truth out)
Elon Musk, Eberhard ‘resolve’ Tesla Motors wrangle
Pledge eternal chumship through gritted teeth
By Lewis Page
Posted in Science
Famous electrocar firm Tesla Motors – known as maker of the Roadster battery supercar and as one of PayPal hecamillionaire Elon Musk’s pet projects – has announced that the dispute between it and co-founder Martin Eberhard “is resolved”.
Eberhard had mounted a Californian lawsuit against the firm and against Musk personally in June, alleging that interference by Musk had almost wrecked Tesla Motors during the period when Eberhard was CEO – and that after Eberhard’s ousting Musk had slanderously tried to shift the blame. Furthermore, according to Eberhard, his long-promised personal Roadster had been supplied “wrecked”.
Following the suit, Musk – perhaps unwisely from a legal point of view – responded with a number of stinging comments on a company blog. He wrote:
Eberhard has simultaneously implied that I had nothing to do with the creation of the Roadster and that I micromanaged the design and thus caused the cost overruns. Obviously, those claims are mutually exclusive…
There were several smaller items I suggested, such as the touchpad door latch that Eberhard tries to use as an excuse for why it cost over $140M to bring the Roadster to market instead of the $25M that he estimated in the 2004 business plan. That would have to be one hell of door latch!
Musk stated that after Eberhard was fired by unanimous decision of the company board, “almost every major system on the car, including the body, HVAC, motor, power electronics, transmission and battery pack, had to be redesigned, retooled or switched to a new supplier,” in order to allow Tesla to turn a profit on the $100k car.
Tesla representatives also stated that Eberhard’s suit was “twisted and wrong” and that the firm would “likely be filing counterclaims and in the process present an accurate account of the company’s history.”
Last month, however, Eberhard told his lawyers to drop the suit and neither side in the dispute said anything further. Tesla and Musk, rather than crowing over their apparent victory, remained silent – leading to speculation that they had been forced to reach a financial settlement with Eberhard, or anyway give him a new Roadster.
Today the firm has finally issued a statement on the matter, saying that the argument is “resolved” and including quotes. “As a co-founder of the company, Elon’s contributions to Tesla have been extraordinary,” Eberhard now says. “Industry-changing efforts are virtually impossible. Without Martin’s indispensable efforts, Tesla Motors would not be here today,” comments Musk. “The terms are confidential, and we are not disclosing details… again keep in mind I am not going to discuss details”, adds a company spokesperson.
However one does note that the vitriolic blog post by Musk has now been taken down from the company website. It can still be viewed for a while, though, courtesy of the Google cache.
You also have to say that today’s quotes aren’t such as to suggest that the enmity between Musk and Eberhard is actually over. ®
The original Martin Blog
We’re all entitled to an opinion (last time I checked … the Supreme Court hasn’t changed that yet, have they?), but the co-founder of Tesla, Eberhard, and other “Tesla Founders”, have a thing or two to say about Tesla on their blog.
Even though going to that blog today has this message from Eberhard about some specific entries of his: “This blog entry has been taken down at the strong request of Tesla’s management. By taking it down, I am in no way admitting that anything I wrote was in violation of any agreement I signed with Tesla Motors, and I stand behind the truth of what I wrote. But it was explained to me that Tesla and its financial backer(s) can spend far more than I can on a lawsuit… Most of the comments on this blog entry have also be taken down; sorry for the inconvenience”, we at SteveParker.com have found the original postings by Eberhard and others (Tesla can’t fire us); the numbers of those fired by Tesla are between 26 and 40, depending on the source, and offices in Detroit and possibly Washington, DC, have been shuttered. With all that, here’s what at least some of the “Tesla Founders” have to say:
“As you may have heard, the ax has been steadily chopping away at Tesla. I don’t pretend to understand the choices being made and honestly wouldn’t even be surprised to learn if I was next on the list. At this point, I’m not even sure if that would necessarily be a bad thing.”
“The company has changed so tremendously since I started. It’s very secretive and cold now. It’s like they’re trying to root out and destroy any of its heart that might still be beating.”
“I came to Tesla with a great deal of optimism to work for a company with a noble purpose that had a real chance to make a difference in the world. That sense of mission and hope generated incredible energy and determination to overcome the many challenges of producing a great EV. This energy has been drained by the cold, irrational bloodletting that has been going on there. Everyone understands necessary, rational cost management actions in startups, but this was neither necessary nor rational. No thought has been given to the immediate and long term impact on the future of Tesla. Entire departments are stumbling around stunned, bleeding, and headless.” (Photo – California Arnold Schwarzenegger and Tesla’s Martin Eberhard give Tesla the “walkaround” treatment at a Santa Monica, CA, media event in 2006).
“It is a damn shame about Tesla. I once again spent the day dreading the words, ‘Did you hear?’ Today I heard that both Wally Rippel and [REDACTED1] are now gone. I just don’t know what they’re thinking. [REDACTED2] referred to it as a ‘stealth bloodbath.’ It’s next to impossible to concentrate and actually get anything done. And the real insult in my mind is that they have the nerve to host the holiday party this Saturday. It’s going to be more like a wake(!)”
“The atmosphere at Tesla Motors has been suffering for the last couple of months as the new management have slowly squeezed the life out of engineering. The way in which the layoff/reduction-in-force/firings have been handled is one almighty cluster cabbage. In a stroke of pure genius, the two HR folks were the first to go, leaving nobody to turn out the lights. Only after they left the building did they realize that now there was nobody to write the termination letters. Like I said, pure undiluted genius.”
“Sadly – and I do mean this – I am not sorry to leave. The culture that Martin and Marc created is gone. The car is nice, but every day in the office was like a visit to the dentist, not knowing what was going to happen next. Enough. I have moved on.”
“Unfortunately, the company that I used to love has changed drastically. If I were to pin point a critical turning point, it would be the day when you were pushed aside. Until then, it was not so obvious how Tesla Motors was really Martin Eberhard’s company. After you were gone, I think the spirit and the character of the company went with you. It was surprising how quickly it happened. Yes, there were technical and operations delays for sure, but these could have been better managed and, to a certain extent, anticipated since what you have started was a major paradigm shift in the industry. It was well understood that a revolutionary movement always comes with major challenges and costs. What Tesla has now become is a mere profit-loss centric company—and with a poor chance of making even that—unless someone absorbs it for its remaining core value that you have left behind. Tesla lost its true evangelist and the leader..” (end of blog quotes)
So, what do you think happened at and/or to Tesla Motors? One thing we can probably rule out, and that’s the forming of Tesla to rip-off people’s money. Even though the company demanded (and got) 100% down-payments of $100,000, or more, from each potential buyer just to get on a list of those wanting a car, the founders of Tesla already had tens and maybe hundreds of millions of their own dollars; many of them came to Tesla after retiring at young ages from their various Silicon Valley success stories.
That’s where the mystery deepens, the part of the story when people shake their heads and force themselves to wonder: Was Tesla simply the modern iteration of what used to be called “planned obsolescence”? Were the Tesla EVs always destined for the dump, their real purpose to “prove” to the world that even the money and minds of Silicon Valley are unable to build and market an EV?
These and other questions will probably never be satisfactorily answered.
Elon Musk looking to get into ‘black’ spy sat market (1 February 2011)
Tesla Motors: Our cars don’t burst into flame, but our emails do (8 October 2010)
Tesla says 40% of its Roadsters may catch fire (7 October 2010)
General Motors bitchslaps Tesla with Range Anxiety™ (2 September 2010)
Diesels greener than battery cars, says Swiss gov report (31 August 2010)
Tesla IPO successful: Stock up 40% on day one (30 June 2010)
Tesla Motors: Elon Musk’s divorce won’t sink us (4 June 2010)
Silicon Valley plane crash kills 3 Tesla employees (18 February 2010)
Liquid electrocar batteries could be replaced at pumps (14 October 2009)
Musk/Tesla Motors lawsuit by former exec dropped (21 August 2009)
Musk hits out at co-founder’s Tesla Roadster allegations (23 June 2009)
Tesla claims founder’s lawsuit is ‘fiction’ (12 June 2009)
Tesla Motors founder Eberhard sues Elon Musk (11 June 2009)
Tesla and Daimler plan joint ‘affordable’ e-car (3 June 2009)
Daimler buys ten per cent of Tesla (19 May 2009)
Tesla asks early adopters to cough up more cash (22 January 2009)
NYT scribe: No bailout for Tesla-buying ‘centimillionaires*’ (1 December 2008)
PayPal co-founder to bail out Tesla with own cash (31 October 2008)
Tesla axes jobs, temporarily clamps ‘affordable’ electric car (17 October 2008)
Tesla Motors in dirty-tricks suit against Valley electrocar rival (15 April 2008)
Martin was forced/coerced into signing a confidentiality agreement to never talk about the incident under a threat from Musk to “spend all of his money making the rest of his life a living nightmare if he talked”. Musk used all of his money to drive Martin to the financial brink so that Martin had no choice but to either kill Musk or sign the papers to get his cash. Musk’s VC partners blacklisted Martin in all of the jobs potentials he might have gotten so he was pushed to the wall with no other options. Tesla staff, who were there at the time, did not sign NDA’s so they are finally coming forward.
How totally ironic – Thomas Edison screwed inventor N. Tesla over by stealing his stuff and having more money to blockade technology than Tesla did. Now Elon Musk has screwed the actual inventor of the Tesla over and become the evil Thomas Edison using the same tactics as these:
DFG. FGT. (Full-Disclosure: A friend of Martin) HY
IT TURNS OUT: Elon Musk is not that nice of a person:
Marry a silent wife (or Silent Founding Partner) next time:
Tip: Ex-Wives Justine Musk and the Model he married are willing to do on-camera interviews, now, and it looks like the ACTUAL Tesla founders (Musk being not one of them) are going to come forward too with nasty counter- comments.
Jan 19, 2012 … Elon Musk, the founder of Tesla and SpaceX, announced on Twitter that he had separated from his wife, British … He screwed over two women.
Elon Musk remembers a Sunday morning just before Christmas 2008 when his entire … Read More: Justine Musk Divorce Wars, Elon Musk Talulah Riley, Cnbc …
CNBC’s Divorce Wars, which premiers Tuesday at 9pm EST, takes viewers behind the scenes of contentious, multi-million dollar splits. Anchor Meli.
We’ll reveal the latest techniques for winning the war through the eyes of several high net worth break-ups, including the divorce of Justine and Elon Musk.
Jul 8, 2010 … I never said in any court documents that I was “broke” or even that I lacked considerable assets.
Mar 29, 2011 … Divorce Wars trailer – Click above to watch video after the jumpElon Musk, the CEO of Tesla Motors, has talked publicly about his 2008.
Plus these articles:
- Fisker Files For Bankruptcy. Owes $1 Billion.
- Tesla SAFETY REPORT (HOT!)
- “Lithium Ion VC’s“: Say “Howdy” to the ACTUAL Illuminati!
- SENATE ETHICS COMMITTEE CALLS: “Cover-up!”
- How the Government Grant Process Can Stifle Innovation and How To Fix It!
- Jofi Joseph alias exposes Gawker Media as front for White House communications Director hits
- New study links Paul Walker crash to Tesla fires
- Model S hacked to broadcast occupants conversations to all nearby cars
- The Dianne Feinstein Investigation – Tesla’s Girlfriend
- Did White House order “no more DOE Loans to be funded” in order to protect campaign financiers other investments?
Bankrupt solar panel firm took DOE stimulus money, left a toxic mess, says report. No Not Solyndra, another one
- U.S. reports $9.7 billion loss on General Motors car bailout
- Spying Controversy Blowback, The Rebekah Brooks Trial and Dianne Feinstein
- Does the President’s Staff Just Sit Around and Lie To Him All Day Long?
- Prostitutes!!! Lot’s of them! Washington DC has more hookers/mile than anywhere.
- Omerta’: The policy of secrets
- How the White House shut down NASA to payback Musk & his VC’s
- Bundlers have Sad, Sad Realization: Secrets are not secrets anymore
- White House staff order DOE protection “at all costs” to protect image
- TESLA cars bursting into flames as batteries turn them into potential “DEATHCAR” of lithium explosive & deadly vapors, as predicted: COVER UP.
- LITHIUM ION industrial website sounds call over hidden dangers of lithium ion
- Exclusive: Obama Department of Energy Loan Application [Biff Spackle]
- Newly discovered documents show Tesla failed all reviews and was only funded because White House staff ordered DOE to fund in order to compensate Tesla investors for campaign contributions.
- DOE misdeeds screw up new DOE staff beyond belief.
- The Deloitte/Tesla Connection:
- App Authentication Flaw Creates Tesla Motors Hack Concern. Your Tesla can spy on you and drive you off the road on command.
- No attempt by new Secretary Moniz to correct the evils of the past
- CONNECTING THE DOTS AND “INCENTIVES”: FOLLOW THE MONEY
- DOE staff offer to respond to you, in writing, regarding each item on this news site
- For Sale: Deadbeat Fisker electric-car loan; Taxpayer Loss to date $139M+
- BREAKING NEWS: GOOGLE and DOE Follow-up SHOCKERS:
- Google Kickbacks
- Corruption Mapping –
- U.S. Senator: money came from “one of the most disastrously mismanaged and corrupt programs in U.S. history,”
- Energy Department Staff find that the tracks they thought they covered up were actually NOT covered up… Oops!
- Understanding Life Threatening Battery Decisions
- The Drop! HUGE NEWS BREAKING EVERY MONTH ON THIS- KEEP WATCHING
- Shallow Analysis Deems DOE Electric Vehicle Loans a Success
- Senator Charles Schumer, Consumers Union and other groups call for investigation of exploding lithium ion batteries. Same batteries as used in Tesla and Fisker.
- “Battery Swap” a smoke-screen to get rid of exploding battery pack
- GLUT OF DOE Corruption sites and reports yet no arrests: COVERUP
- BOMBSHELL NEWS: Treasury and OMB letters and documents reveal Tesla VC’s got “UNJUST REWARDS”
- Sudden new funding raise but there are lies about what it is for:
- Auto industry revenge strikes reduces value of each car by $30,000.00
- Financial advisors: Deloitte charged in Money Laundering Scheme
- Vaginal Orifice used to trick abusive rich guys into buying cars!
- Tesla “Battery” doesn’t work..
- Tesla snoops on you worse than the spy guys. Tesla cars watch and listen to you.
- EXPOSE!: Massive # of failed due diligence metrics discovered in investigations
- Forbes Rips Musk’s smoke-screen
- 9 questions for Elon Musk; Reporters embrace the “jump Musk” tactic to expose him
- Friend of staffer killed in plane crash releases insider notes
- “It’s the Real Estate, Stupid”: Are corrupt real estate deals behind Solyndra and Fisker?
- BARRON’S OUTS TESLA IN SCATHING TRUTH EXPOSE: “driving over a cliff..”
- Did California and Michigan state officials give favors only to favored campaign funding companies
- bit.ly/NXeOLG Mention this link to this newspaper and win stuff2013/06/10
- Steven Chu Reaches for the ‘Master Switch’2013/06/10
- SUCKING TOO MUCH ENERGY. The VAMPIRE Crisis!
- Chu: Expect more green energy bankruptcies2013/06/10
- Steven Chu lives in Fantasy World. Publicly states the kickback scheme that got him his Stanford job as part of his payoff was not failed2013/06/10
- ‘PLUG-IN AMERICA” is a shill organization funded by Silicon Valley VC’s and their battery companies2013/06/10
- Cornell University Says these Batteries Are Failed in Technology and Plans2013/06/10
- Taxpayers’ loss on GM bailout looks to be about $10 billion2013/06/07
- Credits fueled book-cooking?2013/06/07
- Additional criminal evidence found to be posted at: http://atvmdoe.wordpress.com/2013/06/06
- Nissan Whistleblower facing constant intimidation and attacks.2013/06/05
- Solyndra, Fisker, Tesla and Abound were criminal operations. You are not supporting “Clean Energy” by buying their products. You are supporting corruption.2013/06/05
- The problem with Elon Musk’s Women2013/06/04
- The Dark Side Of The Masterful Short Squeeze2013/06/04
- CHALLENGED TO EXPLAIN FRAUD:2013/05/30
- Beware! bubble just waiting to burst2013/05/30
- Stock Analysts See Exploding Battery Problem as Fatal2013/05/27
- Even FORBES admits Tesla is a Scam!2013/05/27
- Tesla Owner Buyers List being sold to third parties. No privacy for Tesla Owners!2013/05/23
- Did Tesla really pay back their loan? NOT ACTUALLY.. Taxpayers are STILL paying for it2013/05/23
- WE WON!! Tesla rushes to pay back U.S. Loan to Try to Halt Investigations caused by this paper and others!2013/05/21
- WHO ARE THE TESLA MEDIA SHILLS?: BUSTED!!! Opposition News Hype-mongers Reveal Themselves.2013/05/21
- How big a failure was Steven Chu’s DOE car Program?2013/05/19
- The non-special-ness 2013/05/19
- Tom’s theory..More evidence emerging…2013/05/18
- Google charged with “steering” Tesla articles to favored searches2013/05/16
- Adding up the Lies:2013/05/16
- Breaks Automotive History Record for Wasted Money, It’s Official2013/05/16
- They Lied About Profits: Business Insider2013/05/16
- You are supporting, and involved in, ORGANIZED CRIME.2013/05/10
- How to Buy a Fake Consumer Reports Positive Rating2013/05/09
- The Chart2013/05/09
- CFO refuses to disclose information in its May reporting, cracks appear…CHALLENGE2013/05/09
- Another day, another corruption failure… VPG2013/05/08
- Running the Scam2013/05/08
- How DOE staff and Public Policy Staff in Washington Were Bribed:2013/05/08
- Investigations deepen on payoffs, influence buying, favors and exchanges2013/05/07
- Hanging By A Thread2013/05/04
- How VC backers killed the new American auto industry on purpose.2013/05/02
- Detroit Electric 2013/05/01
- BRIBERY and CORRUPTION revealed to have launched and maintained some car companies.2013/05/01
- ADDITIONAL criminal evidence emerges 2013/04/30
- BREAKING NEWS: Federal Criminal Prosecutors charge Tesla, Subpeonas received by Tesla2013/04/30
- Elon Musk shamed by Audi Commercial2013/04/29
- Internal evidence shows they admit their batteries could “fry your family”!2013/04/29
- Overwhelming disdain of market corruption by billionaires follows Fisker hearing.2013/04/29
- Fun with “Wild Conjecture”!2013/04/27
- Obama Subsidized Electric Car Company Tesla Investigated for Fires
- Is Elon Musk a SOCIOPATH? Pundits weigh in
- Stock Analysts foretell Doom.2013/04/27
- Outing SHILL REPORTERS who are compensated for rigged stories 2013/04/26
- How the Cover-Ups Work:2013/04/25
- Deja Vu- WATCH2013/04/24
- FISKER SCREWS THE POOCH- …2013/04/24
- Senate Hearing Implies Organized Crime Tactics Used By DOE “Loan” “Winners”.2013/04/24
- U.S. Senate Nails Them2013/04/24
- Tesla Workers Frustrated With Tesla poor Ethics & Unsafe Factory 2013/04/23
- Selling cars? “No Way”, says Industry Expert2013/04/23
- Massive WHO-PAID-WHO tracking investigation underway2013/04/23
- Immigration Cover-up?2013/04/23
- Justine Musk On DIVORCE WARS reveals the Dirty On Elon Musk2013/04/23
- Immigration ISSUES: Still looking for Non-American Workers After TAKING U.S. Taxpayer money for a billionaire!2013/04/23
- Reddit Roasts 2013/04/23
- Faking Orders2013/04/23
- Iron Man Terminated2013/04/23
- http://lithium-ion.weebly.com exposes Fisker & Tesla Danger2013/04/23
- TESLA BUMPER STICKER2013/04/23
- TRUTH TICKET GREEN STREETERS CAMPAIGN2013/04/23
- BIG TROUBLE 2013/04/23
- Panasonic engineers GUARANTEE that battery packs will explode when wet!!!!!2012/11/01
- Caught in LIES2012/10/31
- Half of Tesla Roadsters Recalled For Rear Chassis Problems2012/10/31
- Tesla Needs Mo’ Money, Has Mo’ Problems – Automotive News2012/10/31
- Tesla hurts the environment. Tesla not telling truth about battery.
- Did Elon Musk Mislead Fox About Problems At Tesla?2012/10/31
- What Do the Financial Problems of CEO Mean For the Company2012/10/31
- The understatement: Five Problems For Tesla Motors2012/10/31
- Roadster facing ‘brick’ battery problems from bad engineering?2012/10/31
- Devastating Design Problem2012/10/31
- Tesla sued AGAIN. Fast approaching lawsuit record2012/10/31
- BLOG featured in http://atvmdoe.wordpress.com WIKI2012/10/31
- Cars could explode in flames if they get wet.2012/10/31
- Detroit Free Press busts BIG LIE!2012/09/26
- More issues are reported 2012/09/26
- “But we are just a startup car company, don’t expect us to sell anything”…except it is not what he said in his DOE application 2012/09/22
- Elon- not so nice?2012/09/21
- How many cities are claiming Tesla defrauded them?2012/07/31
- VC Kleiner Perkins being sued for sex allegations, more coming…2012/07/29
- Russian Mobsters?2012/07/29
- How did the investors bribe Congress and Federal Agencies2012/07/29
- Original Tesla Founders blog about the conspiracy that stole their company in order to turn it into a tax dollar scam2012/07/29
- Silicon Valley Expose on Elon Musk2012/07/29
- How to FACT CHECK and VALIDATE EVERY data point on this site yourself2012/07/27
- One of the worst investments in the tech market2012/07/27
- One of many ads to help hire foreigners with YOUR tax money :2012/07/18
- What are the things the media has said that this company screwed up?
- Pre-Jan. 5, 2012 Articles + (archive)